Ramage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    couldnt agree more old bean.....ramage imho one of the worst r's players ive seen for many a year...makes gus caesar and zesh rainman look quality.....he offers nothing!!!
    thats harsh imo...backup CB i reckon

Comment

ramage couldnt back his car up without smashing it to pieces....if he is in our premier league squad we're down quicker than an essex girls kacks!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Here we go telling Warnock how to do his job and who to sign.

He hasn't done bad so far has he, so leave the manager to do his job as we have no idea whats going on inside the club with the ****s incharge.

Also why does the orange one have so much power with so little percentage.

I suppose the little one is only listening to the orange one.

Comment

For me that's another reason why not to renew.

Comment

Ramage is a lovely bloke but not a good footballer. £759 for my season ticket. I expect to see far better than signings than this bloke. Didn't even rate him in the Championship.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

As I have said all season, will be do it on the cheap like Blackpool and Burnley but pay a fortune to watch the big players on the visiting teams.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                As I have said all season, will be do it on the cheap like Blackpool and Burnley but pay a fortune to watch the big players on the visiting teams.

Comment

not being wicked but i was relived when he got injured...when he came back we looked terrible defensively.....nice fella as some said but poor footballer other than league one level!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X