Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...954935,00.html

Why are we offering players like Ramage a new contract when we need to try and compete in the Premier League?

back up.

Comment

Originally posted by surreyr View Post

Why are we offering players like Ramage a new contract when we need to try and compete in the Premier League?
      1 year contract seems fine to me, good squad player.

Comment

1 year is hardly earth shattering. At least it's not agyemang.

Comment

Injury prone and not good enough for the Premier League.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Injury prone and not good enough for the Premier League.
            Hardly injury prone. A couple of minor injuries at Newcastle, and a bad one with us. Make me laugh how someone perceives breaking a leg, or an ACL as injury prone.

Anyway, solid CB who deserves a contract. He's clearly impressed NW, and that should be good enough for us all.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Neil Warnock will need to name a 25 man squad before the start of the new season.
              They 'aint all gonna be new signings.
              And as far as retaining old squad members goes, Peter Ramage is one I'd certainly keep.

Comment

Useless RB and not bad CB but not a premiership player
                R's

Comment

£47 quid to see ramage
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Useless RB and not bad CB but not a premiership player
                    I tend to agree. Seems a genuine bloke, realises the importance of the fans and always shows his appreciasion which is refreshing in this day and age but id worry if he was in our starting 11.

Comment

Rubbish right back but was a revelation after switching to centre back at Palarse last year.

Why do previous Rangers managers like playing centre halfs out of position as full backs?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Hardly injury prone. A couple of minor injuries at Newcastle, and a bad one with us. Make me laugh how someone perceives breaking a leg, or an ACL as injury prone.

Anyway, solid CB who deserves a contract. He's clearly impressed NW, and that should be good enough for us all.

Thats his second acl injury benny, one in each knee.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Strong indication that we don't have much of a budget for season ahead. Odd decision imo as we seem to be in for another right back which will mean Orr will be in reserve and at centre back we already have hall, gorks and connolly with Hill also able to play there and that's if we don't renew Danny's contract or buy any new centre backs.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

I may be wrong here but I thought he was out for about 18 months at Newcastle?

Comment

couldnt agree more old bean.....ramage imho one of the worst r's players ive seen for many a year...makes gus caesar and zesh rainman look quality.....he offers nothing!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X