Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Galloway discussing ST increases on Talksport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Galloway discussing ST increases on Talksport...

....is totally outraged and Stan Collymore is coming up, apparantly SC is undertaking a campaign against the increases?
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-05-2011, 10:16 PM.

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    is totally outrage and Stan Collymore is coming up, apparantly SC has underatking a campaign against the increases?
    To people that I can't stand fighting our conner god thing are bad when I agree with them

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
      To people that I can't stand fighting our conner god thing are bad when I agree with them
      I find Collymore one of the best pundits out there personally and George Galloway a man of high moral fibre despite the smears on his reputation.

Each to their own but its good to see we are getting backing within media circles, it can only help.

Comment

I find Collymore one of the best pundits out there personally and George Galloway a man of high moral fibre despite the smears on his reputation.

Each to their own but its good to see we are getting backing within media circles, it can only help.
        Agree on last part

Comment

Collymore gave a superb account just, on everything what is wrong with the game. Loved the way he championed the Bundesliga!

Comment

Collymore gave a superb account just, on everything what is wrong with the game. Loved the way he championed the Bundesliga!
            I remember being in Germany last September checking out a couple BVB Dortmund home matches before heading to London to see QPR. In between the 2 home matches was an away match and not just an ordinary away match. It was their heated derby with FC Schalke. They had a protest and didn't travel as Schalke tried hiking up prices which is really looked down upon in the bundesliga as they try to encourage all types of supporters young and old.

It made me think of it when I saw the hike in QPR's prices.

Comment

I know of rangers fans who struggled with prices 8 years ago, they have no chance now, until we get a stadium that can hold 35-40000 we will always be an expensive side to watch, agree about Stan, top bloke, always speaks for the working man, as for George Galloway
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Stan is a Top Man !

Galloway is a total pillock !

Comment

They should get Stan on SKY.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

What's so great about a woman beating, dogger, with an annoying Brummy accent?
                    Each to their own I guess.

Comment

Yeah a woman beater and galloway isn't even worth wasting breath over, in a word ****

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                        What's so great about a woman beating, dogger, with an annoying Brummy accent?
                        Each to their own I guess.
                        Talks more sense than 99.9% of football oundits out there.

Comment

Talks more sense than 99.9% of football oundits out there.
                          I could say the same about you on here W12
                          But Stan is very lucky to have a public platform to talk any sense,
                          with his rap sheet I'm surprised he has this job.

Comment

george is a man of principal and high morals.he is outspoken on many issues but knows what he is talking about.....

Comment

Talk Sport take all the dregs...

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                              I could say the same about you on here W12
                              But Stan is very lucky to have a public platform to talk any sense,
                              with his rap sheet I'm surprised he has this job.
                              Alan Brazil was done for DD a while back and they trade off his drinking exploits and now those misogynists Keys and Gray were whisked in to spout their drivel... says a lot as to why Stan (Border)Collymore has a job with them....

Comment

Working...
                              X