Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Eccelstone values the club at £100m and the Mittals have offered £50m...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Eccelstone values the club at £100m and the Mittals have offered £50m...

...and they already own 33% then how much exactly does Eccelstone want for his shares....would that make The Mittals £17 million short?

Obviously just speculating but surely Eccelstone would not value his own shares in the region of £100 million?

See my post on another thread. As i understand it they offered 50m for his 62% stake thus valuing the club at about 85m. If so, sounds like a fair offer to me and very close to Bernie's supposed 100m valuation.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      See my post on another thread. As i understand it they offered 50m for his 62% stake thus valuing the club at about 85m. If so, sounds like a fair offer to me and very close to Bernie's supposed 100m valuation.
      Cheers SIAL, must have missed that one...if true then this might not be over!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Cheers SIAL, must have missed that one...if true then this might not be over!
        Could be completely wrong W12 but that is how I understand it!

However, knowing Bernie he is quite capable of turning round and saying he now wants even more...

Comment

If I were an Octogenerian worth circa £2 billion and had a genuine interest in football, I would not be seeking to accumulate further capital but would spend freely on my hobby. If I were an IndustrialIst worth circa £18 billion and had a genuine interest in a football club, I would not be quibbling about a few miillon over net asset value. If we assume that it is the latter person who has more of a genuine interest either personally or vicariously ( son in law), then is it only a matter of time before it happens?

Comment

Its not over and by offering a place to Saskeena (spelling ) on the board when he has been dismissed, makes Bernie needing to come to a decision.

It can go either way
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
              If I were an Octogenerian worth circa £2 billion and had a genuine interest in football, I would not be seeking to accumulate further capital but would spend freely on my hobby. If I were an IndustrialIst worth circa £18 billion and had a genuine interest in a football club, I would not be quibbling about a few miillon over net asset value. If we assume that it is the latter person who has more of a genuine interest either personally or vicariously ( son in law), then is it only a matter of time before it happens?
              Lets hope so
              Kept the faith!

Comment

I guess they are hoping to force Bernie's hand into making a decision.

You have to look at the timing of Amits statement, to see what he is trying to do. It gnerated the most impact.

Fingers crossed, it will be too late for season ticket prices but at least fans would be on side
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  I guess they are hoping to force Bernie's hand into making a decision.

You have to look at the timing of Amits statement, to see what he is trying to do. It gnerated the most impact.

Fingers crossed, it will be too late for season ticket prices but at least fans would be on side
                  If the Mittels took over, offered Warno stability and a decent war chest and then said "sorry, too late to change season ticket prices this year but anyone who buys this seeason will be entitled to a discount next year" and also massively increase the number of season tickets available perhaps with concessions to children - then it would be job done and the fans would be won over imo.

Comment

If the Mittels took over, offered Warno stability and a decent war chest and then said "sorry, too late to change season ticket prices this year but anyone who buys this seeason will be entitled to a discount next year" and also massively increase the number of season tickets available perhaps with concessions to children - then it would be job done and the fans would be won over imo.
                    That would be an ideal situation

Comment

Spot on, Sir

Comment

They can easily refund anyone who purchases would be a masive gesture and demonstrate to fans what they are all about!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          They can easily refund anyone who purchases would be a masive gesture and demonstrate to fans what they are all about!
                          I could not see the club ever refunding money if that was to happen and more then likely we would recieve vouchers for the club shop instead

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            I could not see the club ever refunding money if that was to happen and more then likely we would recieve vouchers for the club shop instead
                            or a very big discount for the following season
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We need to wake up and face reality. To much if they do that it will be fine or refund a bit of money's and job done!!! Hindsight is precious word
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X