No announcement yet.

season ticket 'buddies'.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly the game we love has been taken away from its working class roots by greedmeisters and pin stripped business men who couldnt give a flying about the games lifeblood!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Myself and my 18 yr old son are sharing a season ticket this year ,he is contributing about £200 and myself the rest, but as he rightly tells me he could have got a Silver for £349. So I will be ordering a full adult season ticket plus a under 16 (second son) for £799 (bundle) which saves me about £50 , but brings the adult ticket down per game for me to about £40 rather than, on the day nonsense prices.

Comment

It all boils down at the end of the day to sky, who have farked up the prem and caused all this greed with their loadsamoney approach.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

It's not that bad for me really, Ok i paid £399 (Early Bird) for bronze last year but the real price was £450 so this years price of £549 is only a £99 rise to watch us play in the Prem Lge. To me i think that's good value.
          Moral of what i am saying is, if you still want to watch us play and want a season ticket, get one in a bronze area (if you can).
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Been doing that for years with me next door neighbour when I was living in Loftus Road.
            Makes a lotta sense and it fills the ground up.

Comment

thats a good idea i am sure i will miss games in midweek,
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Is this not against the law

Comment

why not just get a membership, will have to get online sharpish for 3 or 4 games the rest will be easily available

Comment

Have got membership so can get ST when they go onsale. I want to go to approx 5 games. Email me if you would possible like to join a ST pool. 3 more people would be ideal as it would be easy to split. Email me what sort if share you would like e.g 4/5 tickets. Mork54@hotmail.com

Comment

I think this is a great idea. If anyone is thinking of setting up a syndicate let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X