season ticket 'buddies'.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season ticket 'buddies'.........

why not chip in with someone to buy one then go to every other game or hold a 'pot luck' draw to see which games you attend...one will end up getting one extra game.......buy with a 'stranger' so you can still go along with your mates............just an idea
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

This maybe an option for me next season, my shift patterns could be all over the in the future with work. I could easily end up missing half our games next season and no idea which ones either once the fixtures are announced.

That could end up costing me £500 if I don't shift my season ticket.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-05-2011, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Not a bad idea really. I live in Coventry so go to about 5 home gaqmes and about 10 away. Mayby we could set up some ST pools.

Comment

Set up a social group in the members section.

Comment

I miss about 5 games a year and said am willing to offer my season ticket to people at face value if I can't go.

Comment

well i think it could work if organised properly......could ask someone on here to hold the tickets in a 'banker' role for collection each game at a pub of his/her choice commanding a fee of say 1pound per ticket kept

Comment

Good call, I have already decided i will be selling my ST for games I cannot attend.
              The only flaw i see in the above though is that re sharing, most people will want the big games.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Good call, I have already decided i will be selling my ST for games I cannot attend.
                The only flaw i see in the above though is that re sharing, most people will want the big games.
                yes cassie old son but a 'draw' pre season to get your games known in advance would be quite exciting....hold it en mass in the white horse be almost like a cup draw......caity n swanners could draw the games..........got a bit flustered then at the thought of those two picking balls!!

Comment

That is quite a good idea setting up a "shared ticket site".... I always seem to miss 4 or 5 games a season for some reason or another.

I could pass my ticket on for face value and everyone is happy

Comment

Games could be put into rank order. For instance if 4 people were sharing - Each person would get a ticket for Man U, Chel, Ars, Man City etc.

Comment

Good idea
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Arsenal fans do this, a friend at work got involved in a syndicate of 6 who share the season ticket and you pay for the games you go to...its a good idea.

Comment

Someone set up a social group as I don't know how to do it.

Comment

Great idea as I will struggle to get to Monday night / week-day games so would have an adult and U16 ticket available for those games and 1 or 2 Saturday / Sundays. I would definitley want to be in some sort of group to move sell tickets at face value
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              why not chip in with someone to buy one then go to every other game or hold a 'pot luck' draw to see which games you attend...one will end up getting one extra game.......buy with a 'stranger' so you can still go along with your mates............just an idea
                              I was talking to a chap today in my cab, asked me if I was looking forward to the Premier.... Think he wanted to commit Harri-Kari by the time I let him get a word in! Anyway he was a Gooner and his ST has gone up, not in respect to our prices percentage wise, but all the same he told me he'll be paying just under £2000!!!!!! outrageous I said! OK on the share idea which I think could be the way forward! My mate who's been a season ticket holder at Highbury and The Emirates for the best part of 20 years, was sharing with his Dad, Ed told me that he's watched his last Gooner game just over a week ago when the season finished... He's decided NOT to renew! Had a tear in his eye when he told me. His gripe at Arsenal is the same as many of us..... PRICED OUT!
                              R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                              Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Working...
                              X