No announcement yet.

Finney on BBC London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why people blow smoke up Finney's ####. I have no doubt he's a lovely bloke to many, not so to others. Who isn't? I don't know the bloke, so I can't pass comment, but as far as 'a proper person who speaks for proper fans'...Do me a favour. He may think along the same lines as me at times, but not all the time.

Does he speak for me? Does he f**k. Does that make me a lesser fan that some? Up to you to decide, but I think that having supported this club since I was four, I can be rightly considered as a 'proper' fan. I've nothing to prove to anyone at all.

No one is a superfan, regardless of how many home and away games we go to. Paul Finney is just another QPR fan with an opinion. That's a fact. We've all got them, and we'll never all agree in whole.

I just can't and won't understand the amount of vitriol spouted from one person to another. No one has to get on, but some people need to get over themselves.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      That's his style, cross- board stirer then plays the victim card
      As opposed to your continual shite stirring on here.......

Comment

Thanks for answering that Pete. I don't know enough really to judge anybody (Paladini, Mittal, Flavio etc) with any real facts as opposed to what I just read in the papers/internet, but obviously Paladini is extremely idiosyncratic and that often gives the impression he is either a bit foolish or else untrustworthy. I have no idea if Bhatia etc gets on with Paladini, but I certainly think that the Indian contingent's PR skills are way above those of Bernie's or Flavio's. Therefore people more naturally support the Mittal camp. I know I certainly do.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality check View Post
          As opposed to your continual shite stirring on here.......
          Good afternoon James x

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            I don't get why people blow smoke up Finney's ####. I have no doubt he's a lovely bloke to many, not so to others. Who isn't? I don't know the bloke, so I can't pass comment, but as far as 'a proper person who speaks for proper fans'...Do me a favour. He may think along the same lines as me at times, but not all the time.

Does he speak for me? Does he f**k. Does that make me a lesser fan that some? Up to you to decide, but I think that having supported this club since I was four, I can be rightly considered as a 'proper' fan. I've nothing to prove to anyone at all.

No one is a superfan, regardless of how many home and away games we go to. Paul Finney is just another QPR fan with an opinion. That's a fact. We've all got them, and we'll never all agree in whole.

I just can't and won't understand the amount of vitriol spouted from one person to another. No one has to get on, but some people need to get over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

hear hear

Comment

I sincerely feel Paul Finney is as embarrassed to hear such comments about himself as I am to read them. Shocking.

Anyway. Good luck to the man. Personally, I'm not one for all the fame and limelight, but Paul does have some valid points at times. This time round, I agree with the man. That said, I still feel that my silver ticket represents good value. My reasons for holding off are the things going on at boardroom level.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                X