Finney on BBC London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
    How much more specific can I be than asking if he disagrees with anything that Finney said in his interview?????

It's a pretty simple question all it needs is a yes or no answer.....
    I'll answer on Pete's behalf as this is getting silly.

Yes he agreed with the whole interview every word infact, however he doesn't like Finnay and he doesn't like Report and he certainly wouldn't admit to agreeing with Finnay to 1 of the moderation team on reports site. I hope that explains all.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I thought QPR Report was banned from this site Pete?
      Oh dear,I had a hunch this would happen
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

How much more specific can I be than asking if he disagrees with anything that Finney said in his interview?????

It's a pretty simple question all it needs is a yes or no answer.....
        Wow, now you are showing me why this keeps on bouncing backwards and forwards like a rubber ball -

Go for the sales method of asking open questions and you have to get open replies - yours is a closed question that does not highlight something specific. There is clearly something said by PF that you know QBP will not agree with - so spell it out and ask the question, once you have a reply the thread is over and we don't all have to plod on with age old word games.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I'll answer on Pete's behalf as this is getting silly.

Yes he agreed with the whole interview every word infact, however he doesn't like Finnay and he doesn't like Report and he certainly wouldn't admit to agreeing with Finnay to 1 of the moderation team on reports site. I hope that explains all.
          Can he not answer for himself?

As for it getting silly, I thought this was a QPR message board and that people were entitled to their opinion. Heaven forbid that there should ever be a board where everyone agreed with what the board owner thought and wasn't allowed to have an opposing view....

As for being a moderator on Reports site, yes I am what does that have to do with anything in general and with this thread in particular???????

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Wow, now you are showing me why this keeps on bouncing backwards and forwards like a rubber ball -

Go for the sales method of asking open questions and you have to get open replies - yours is a closed question that does not highlight something specific. There is clearly something said by PF that you know QBP will not agree with - so spell it out and ask the question, once you have a reply the thread is over and we don't all have to plod on with age old word games.
            What?

I would have thought that was a pretty open question. Anyone with a bit of sense would have stated what exactly it was that they disagreed with.

Do you disagree with anything that Finney said? (You might want to avoid using PF or Isleworth might take issue....)

Comment

Pete - what are your thoughts on Paul Finney implying that Mittal/Bhatia couldn't have distanced themselves further from Palladini at theend of the season? Do you think this is true? This isn't a loaded question, I am genuinely interested.

Comment

Oh dear,I had a hunch this would happen
                Well he is isnt he?

Why the sarcasm towards my question to Pete as I have assumed for a long time that Report was banned and now Pete says he is not

Comment

Isleworthranger

No he is not banned, everyone got a clean slate around March when everyone was happy...

The only banning I know is eastcoteranger
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well he is isnt he?

Why the sarcasm towards my question to Pete as I have assumed for a long time that Report was banned and now Pete says he is not
                    But why bring it up it has nothing to do with this thread and simply muddies the waters.......

Comment

Can he not answer for himself?

As for it getting silly, I thought this was a QPR message board and that people were entitled to their opinion. Heaven forbid that there should ever be a board where everyone agreed with what the board owner thought and wasn't allowed to have an opposing view....

As for being a moderator on Reports site, yes I am what does that have to do with anything in general and with this thread in particular???????
                      There was a whole goup banned from a certain site a few years ago for exactly that reason H

Comment

There was a whole goup banned from a certain site a few years ago for exactly that reason H
                        Really. Which site was that?

Comment

But why bring it up it has nothing to do with this thread and simply muddies the waters.......
                          Pete was the one who brought it up and I queried it thats all

Comment

I don't like paying more, but don't accept this argument that QPR fans are all poor.

Yes the prices have gone up and there should have been some early bird type incentives but in general premiership football requires premiership wages etc.

Full houses at every game will still not see us breakeven.

Comment

haqpr1963 (or should I use your termnology) "mate"

you already muddled the waters by keep asking the same quesitions, which I answered.

I am banned from reports site, he is not banned from here.

You understand, this site allows debate and at times even ridiculing of its joint owner, but he wants to stifle debate. Thats up to him.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Really. Which site was that?
                                The INDYS site as I am sure you already aware

Their site their rules and I accept the decision and good luck to them all in the future as I dont intend prolonging any grudges from both sides especially when at this moment in time we should all be on the same side with a common goal

Comment

Working...
                                X