Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Isleworth and your signature.

Very interested in your opinion mate.

After reading the FA official review of the hearing, especially point 2 on page 65, then reading your signature, game set and match is it? Do you as you quoted believe GP should go and pay the fine?

Did you manage to read it and what are your thoughts?

bump

Comment

Isle is normally sound and would have answered by now. Must be drowning his sorrows!!

Comment

he should be sacked and may to pay the fine! how he gets away with it time and again i dont know!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Isle is normally sound and would have answered by now. Must be drowning his sorrows!!
          Agree.

Comment

I was about to go to bed when you posted the question last night Jeffro as I have an early start so certainly not avoiding the question

I have only skimmed through the report but I stand by my signature and if the blame lies at his door then yes no doubts about it which I thought I had made very clear and which was the reason I done it in the first place

Comment

So isleworth had stuck to his guns, fair play. If you mean it. It will be interesting to hear what Pete thinks about it now as he also said something along the same lines

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                So isleworth had stuck to his guns, fair play. If you mean it. It will be interesting to hear what Pete thinks about it now as he also said something along the same lines
                Of course I mean it and thats why I chose to use the signature a couple of weeks ago to avoid any doubts or confusion

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Of course I mean it and thats why I chose to use the signature a couple of weeks ago to avoid any doubts or confusion
                  So what you are saying is Paladini now owes the club £875k and you would now like to see it repaid with immediate effect?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    So what you are saying is Paladini now owes the club £875k and you would now like to see it repaid with immediate effect?
                    Simple yes / no will suffice Isleworth?

Comment

This was my point.. Pete also said the same a number of times, if proven he did wrong doing, then Paladini MUST GO...

I guess right now Pete and Isle are in a place they didnt wanna be...

Comment

This was my point.. Pete also said the same a number of times, if proven he did wrong doing, then Paladini MUST GO...

I guess right now Pete and Isle are in a place they didnt wanna be...
                        Well Pete has more important things to do like putting fans in touch with Amit this morning.

Isleworth seem's unable to answer any questions this morning despite being very vocal in the aftermath of the hearing...don't know what that is about, maybe Pete has just drafted him in to save QPR!

Comment

Pete has become suprising vocal backing Flav and Bernie today..

Surely Bernie's billions can afford better PR than WATRB's

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Well Pete has more important things to do like putting fans in touch with Amit this morning.

Isleworth seem's unable to answer any questions this morning despite being very vocal in the aftermath of the hearing...don't know what that is about, maybe Pete has just drafted him in to save QPR!
                            You really are a first class ***** at time arnt you but I guess with all the practice you get thats no surprise

I could not be more clearer in my signature what my feelings are and yet you seem as though you enjoy off the field matters much more then what happens on the pitch and I bet your a rael bundle of laughs at a game

Let me make this as simple as I can so even you can grasp it once and for all

I support Queens Park Rangers and not any individual at the club and you can spin away to your hearts content but that is a fact

I am flattered that you think my opinion is so importent to you seeing as you keep raising this for me and you cannot comprehend my signature but yes I do believe he should step down now or be removed as he was clearly heavily involved in the whole sorry saga

Lets hope that it at last and finally sinks in for yoy though I very much doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              You really are a first class ***** at time arnt you but I guess with all the practice you get thats no surprise

I could not be more clearer in my signature what my feelings are and yet you seem as though you enjoy off the field matters much more then what happens on the pitch and I bet your a rael bundle of laughs at a game

Let me make this as simple as I can so even you can grasp it once and for all

I support Queens Park Rangers and not any individual at the club and you can spin away to your hearts content but that is a fact

I am flattered that you think my opinion is so importent to you seeing as you keep raising this for me and you cannot comprehend my signature but yes I do believe he should step down now or be removed as he was clearly heavily involved in the whole sorry saga

Lets hope that it at last and finally sinks in for yoy though I very much doubt it!

I dont think you needed to spell it out. I think we all could clearly see what you were saying mucker!

Comment

Working...
                              X