Advertising around the stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising around the stadium

Wonder if that will be adressed this year; last year there was empty banner space everywhere!!

Surely its dead money
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

I've been saying that all year.

How much money have QPR lost in that department and the fans end up paying the money lost.

Who is responsible for this department?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I've been saying that all year.

How much money have QPR lost in that department and the fans end up paying the money lost.

Who is responsible for this department?
      I dont know but it is poor. Thats one thing that always used to be done well and often it wass full to the brim with as much advertising as possible
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

i thought with all the extra media attention we would get more demand for advertisement?

Comment

Look at the advertisers. I think it was the club's decision to throw out the smaller advertisers and give exclusive advertising space to bigger-name advertisers and give Loftus Road that 'cleaner-looking' effect.

Or they couldn't raise the revenues....

Comment

The pot holes in loftus rd are the boards fault as well!

Comment

They probably think that advertising hoardings all around Loftus Rd, lowers the tone somewhat!

Comment

yes and there are adverts continually being run on the big screen that weren't there last season

Comment

I actually think the stadium looks miles better for it!

And I'm sure those advertisers are paying more than all the old ones are put together
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Think if i remember Flav said half the advertising boards were not being paid for so they were taken down, Also the big screen wasn't there last season!!!
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                      Think if i remember Flav said half the advertising boards were not being paid for so they were taken down, Also the big screen wasn't there last season!!!
                      They did a lot of freebie deals and contra deals. The mahossive one for a sign company up on the school end I think was done as a freebie as that sign company (cant remember their name) would make the advertising boards for the other sponsors and QPRs own ones.

I'd arranged a freebie sign on Ellerslie Road as part of a contra deal during the promotion season - even once that deal had expired I think my sign was there for months and months afterwards and we weren't paying for it.

I heard chronotech is some kind of contra deal as it goes but, that doesnt bother me, the new scoreboards look frigging brilliant in my opinion!
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                      X