Jamie Mackie In The Premiership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie In The Premiership?

We all hope he recovers from his terrible injury, but will he prove a success in the premiership?
    Yes
    69.39%
    No
    30.61%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No more than a squad player. I rated him when he came, but as a player at that level. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he'll struggle in the Prem as a starter. Decent enough to have on the bench, until we sign better.
    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 24-05-2011, 10:30 PM.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Every team needs a Jamie and he he said he ain't going on holiday,so he is fit and ready, so I would say yes.

Comment

I went with my heart and said yes.Like his attitude and passion and have seen alot worse players in the prem.

Comment

I've gone for Yes, but only just.

He is the kind of player who will want to prove people wrong, but I cannot help thinking that at the start of last season, he was pretty awesome, but teams got a bit wiser to him as the season was progressing (before his injury)

Warnock and Jones actually think he will be a shoe in for the first team next season. (recovery from injury permitting)
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not sure tbh, the heart of a lion, may nick a few goals for us too, but is he good enough, probably not, would I give him every chance; yes.

Comment

With players like Brett Ormerod an Gary Taylor Fletcher playing in the prem with Blackpool then yes Mackie could play. May not be great but with hard work you normally gain rewards.
              Estamos QPR

Comment

Yes. He may raise his game even further in the Prem.

Comment

if he does'nt lose any of his pace than I say yes, if the injury has cost him a yard I think its a division to high for him, if you're are reading this Jamie lets pray you come back 100%
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Absolutely good enough. Unbelievably good attitude towards the game and has overcome disappointments before due to his determination.
                    Plus of course, there are so many players in the PL who I would say are very average.

Comment

I think it depends on how he copes after recovering from that horrific injury. I dont think he will take the Premier League by storm, but I think he will certainly work hard for the team and has the hunger to get a few goals for us. He definatly deserves a shot at the Prem.

Comment

If there is any player who is more likely to come back strongly its Jamie Mackie,I'm saying massive hit in the Prem

Comment

Agree with you 100% Fawny... Minimum Subs bench, I know the goals began to dry up for him but his workrate contributed so much to our team. Think he'd def step up to the demands of the Premiership.

Comment

Will he prove a success in the prem? The answer to that really does hinge entirely on his injury recovery.

Comment

Sadly another stuart wardley for me. One season wonder......hope im wrong!

Comment

Working...
                              X