Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour ( Please be true ) Craig Mackail-Smith

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...-smith-1652551

QPR boss Neil Warnock wants to give Craig Mackail-Smith a Premier League chance.

The Peterborough United striker is on QPR’s hitlist after scoring 32 goals in all competitions for Posh so far this season.

The promotion hopefuls have told Mackail-Smith they will not block him from leaving this summer.

And Warnock hopes to snap him up in the coming weeks.

YES PLEASE! Works just as hard as Mackie ( But imo Mackie is better attacking midfield anywhere from left, centre or right )

Graham and Craig Mackail-Smith would be a dream, both have stupid goal scoring rates in there leagues and the goal is the same size in every single league!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Not that excited we need 2 proven strikers with PL experience and someone like Graham or CMS should be back up IMO..won't happen mind but thats what we need.

Comment

£3m. Not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Graham and Craig Mackail-Smith would be a dream, both have stupid goal scoring rates in there leagues and the goal is the same size in every single league!
        The goals may be the same size but the players defending them are 10 times better in the Premiership than lower leagues,sorry a 26 year old league 1 striker does not excite me,Graham is borderline, we need proven prem class not maybes.

Comment

I am sure Rio Ferdinand & Co won't lose any sleep on the night before they face Mackail-Smith.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

He's a typical Warnock type player, works his socks off and has a great attitude on and off the pitch. I hope its true as well, as i can see him and his work rate being a massive success in the prem.

Comment

some of our favourite players have been in the CM-C mould, Ainsworth, Penrice, Mackie to name three, bring it on gaffer
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

tribal football. nuff said.

Comment

i wonder if Blackpool fans were saying the same thing about Charlie Adam when they got after his loan spells at St Mirren and Ross county

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
                    i wonder if Blackpool fans were saying the same thing about Charlie Adam when they got after his loan spells at St Mirren and Ross county
                    Adam had 60 appearances for Rangers and only cost £500k.

CMS will cost £3m, and that is far too much.

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
                      Adam was always rated. Shipped around due to attitude problems when he was younger - massive rows with McCoist.

Rangers have a ridiculously large sell on clause (similar to the Taarabt one) - one of the factors why Adam didn't move in January.

CMS just isn't good enough. Never really performed in the Championship last time round and has only had 6/10 season in League 1. £3m is probably Barry Fry talking his usual b0ll0cks but even £1m is too much for CMS.
                      Last edited by Nodge70; 25-05-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Adam was always rated. Shipped around due to attitude problems when he was younger - massive rows with McCoist.

Rangers have a ridiculously large sell on clause (similar to the Taarabt one) - one of the factors why Adam didn't move in January.

CMS just isn't good enough. Never really performed in the Championship last time round and has only had 6/10 season in League 1. £3m is probably Barry Fry talking his usual b0ll0cks but even £1m is too much for CMS.
                        Couldn't agree more. If we have a budget of £5m it wd be crazy to blow anything like £3 on a League 1 player who as Nodge said hardly set the Championship alight let alone the Prem. If we cd get DJ Campbell who is now a proven Premiership striker for £1m why wd we pay three million for a player two divisions below?

Comment

Working...
                        X