Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King

Would you take him as backup? I would, a real handful and knows where the goal is. Free aswell.

Yes very good player and too good for championship football
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No. ****bag

Comment

He's great in the championship, i'm glad he's doing well at Coventry.

QPR, back up yeah but I like watching him do well elsewhere so no thanks
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I once lived in Coventry. They are a good fit. Both shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
            No. ****bag
            Nobodys saying you have to like him or go for a drink with him after a match, personally dont care what their like off the pitch as long as they do it on the pitch. Although, if you do go for a drink with him, dont bring your wife.

Comment

I think, given his history, and the reaction he got from this board when his potential signing was mooted on here last year, that his signing wouldn't sit too well with a good proportion of our supporters (myself included). So, for that reason, I really don't think it would be a good move for him or us. So, it's a "No" IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                Nobodys saying you have to like him or go for a drink with him after a match, personally dont care what their like off the pitch as long as they do it on the pitch. Although, if you do go for a drink with him, dont bring your wife.
                I do care what he's like off the pitch. Impossible to support/encourage etc... a player with his past. Everyone is entitled to a second chance but King has had many more than that. Want him no where near my club.

Comment

No, my freinds have young kids and it it would be a disater if they started to have hes name printed on the back and started to be some kind of hero to them.

Sorry but i love QPR and our family as when we pulled together like we did for Grace it shows what great supporters we are. This ****gbag goes against all those principles same as Lee Hughs.

Yes i know its not for football reasons but cant change the way i feel
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I think we have had enough negative exposure, let's keep our head under the radar for a while
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I don't want the 'she said no' song at lr every sodding week

Comment

Here we go again! This thread is pointless, king aint coming to rangers, now lets all move on!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

No
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Definitely no

Comment

Yeah, he's too good for Coventry and the Championship
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X