Would you take him as backup? I would, a real handful and knows where the goal is. Free aswell.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Marlon King
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Yes very good player and too good for championship footballI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it! -
He's great in the championship, i'm glad he's doing well at Coventry.
QPR, back up yeah but I like watching him do well elsewhere so no thanksUnder Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
-
-
Comment
-
I think, given his history, and the reaction he got from this board when his potential signing was mooted on here last year, that his signing wouldn't sit too well with a good proportion of our supporters (myself included). So, for that reason, I really don't think it would be a good move for him or us. So, it's a "No" IMO.Comment
-
I do care what he's like off the pitch. Impossible to support/encourage etc... a player with his past. Everyone is entitled to a second chance but King has had many more than that. Want him no where near my club.Comment
-
No, my freinds have young kids and it it would be a disater if they started to have hes name printed on the back and started to be some kind of hero to them.
Sorry but i love QPR and our family as when we pulled together like we did for Grace it shows what great supporters we are. This ****gbag goes against all those principles same as Lee Hughs.
Yes i know its not for football reasons but cant change the way i feelOne for all.... and all for oneComment
-
I think we have had enough negative exposure, let's keep our head under the radar for a whileKept the faith!Comment
-
-
-
Yeah, he's too good for Coventry and the Championship"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0Comment

Comment