Signs your interest in football has reached unhealthy levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skint and demoralised View Post
    6. You make assumptions about a persons character based on nothing more that the team they support.
    My personal favourite.

I wanted George Groves to smash James Da Gooner on saturday until I saw that badge on his shorts, then for the next hour I was DeGales biggest fan.
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

18. Certain coloured objects / items of clothing aren't allowed to enter the household, an acquaintance who supports Man City was unable to tolerate the colour red to such an extent he insisted on using tipex to change the colour of the red button on his sky remote.

I asked him what he did about the colour of his tv standby led but he didn't offer a response.

Comment

19. Getting away from the ground smartish on saturdays so as not to hear other team scores from fans walking up the road, so that I can watch MOTD and the FLS without knowing other results. Very sad!

Comment

20. When Man Utd fans who give it the 'We are the Champions' and have never even been to Manchester wind you up so much you just want to lamp them one and spit on their now coma like inanimate body!!!!

To far....?
          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

21. You've had to leave a social function in disgrace after turning a perfectly normal conversation about football into a stand up argument.

Comment

22. you start counting down the days til the fixtures come out.

Comment

Working...
              X