Season Ticket news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket news

Forms being sent this week I hear and I understand the 35% increase prediction by the local rag is well wide of the mark

Seems there may also be a loyalty deal in place as well

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Forms being sent this week I hear and I understand the 35% increase prediction by the local rag is well wide of the mark

Heard the same, might have been the club testing the water IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Heard the same, might have been the club testing the water IMO.
      Yes I think so and I expect they probally had about three different options ready to be released

Loyalty bonus would be a great idea if true

Comment

What exactly does a loyalty bonus mean, I hope it means loyalty points rolling over personally?

Comment

Well I do hope the club reward the fans who were loyal enough to stick with the club over the last few seasons, especially the ones who go home and away every week.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

you mean it's 50% not 35?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              What exactly does a loyalty bonus mean, I hope it means loyalty points rolling over personally?
              A loyalty bonus in this instance meaning a discount for those who have held a season ticket over a certain amount of time

Comment

A loyalty bonus in this instance meaning a discount for those who have held a season ticket over a certain amount of time
                If true that's brilliant, a big thanks to the club for recognising this. It won't please everyone but they have tried.

Comment

Isle when you say well wide of the mark is that 35% is regarded too high or low a prediction?

As to loyalty I note every time I go into my account at the official site, every transaction I've ever done comes up (including everytime i've logged in, which never use to happen) . From what your saying the club must be tryig to think of a way of rewarding loyalty such as how long someones had a s/t or as mentioned LPs.

In the club survey I did put down that the club if promoted should be fair to those who have remained loyal, hopefully they're listening.

cheers for the post, i love hearing anything about s/t as i'm frantically trying to rearrange my finances so that I have capacity to pay whatever they come up with.

I have already told the missus that dress in the shop window is so not her and we shouldn't book our summer hols as that cloud from Iceland looks menacing
                  , she's going to catch on soon
                  Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 23-05-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Anything about whether they'll be charging for the kids or not?

Comment

Could well be wide of the mark. One of our significant shareholders was seriously lobbying for a 90% rise.

Comment

Erm.........let me guess who that could have been. The future is bright the future is 90% season ticket increase
                        Last edited by Mr M; 23-05-2011, 02:29 PM.
                        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                          Erm.........let me guess who that could have been. The future bright the is 90% season ticket increase
                          Not him. Think smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Not him. Think smaller.
                            As in height?
                            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

He wants to bring ticket prices up to racetrack prices, chelsea twhat.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X