Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this excitement about Mittal taking over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this excitement about Mittal taking over...

I really think we should be happy with what we already have got, Bernie, Flav or Mittal it really doesn't matter IMO. We have achieved our main objective of getting to the PL. The moment fans start assuming we are getting bought out and there will be a big transfer kitty thats where it starts going wrong.

Ecclestone has thrown his weight behind Warnock today that is the most important thing to happen the rest is just pure speculation, if it happens fantastic if not who cares. The grass is not always greener and to date Mittal has never given any indication it will be either.

I really can't see what happens at boardroom level changing the course off the season on the pitch, the Indians will not pump fortunes into the squad stop kidding yourselves if you think they will.

so how do you know that the asians wont pump a lot of money into the club pray tell?
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      so how do you know that the asians wont pump a lot of money into the club pray tell?
      Cal it a hunch...

....they have pratically indicated it in every interveiw given that this is not the way they do business, they talk off building slowly all the time etc.

.....still as soon as the The Sun or some other toliet rag comes along and prints a load of ******** fans start getting excited....only deluding yourself if you think it will happen but crack on if it makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I really think we should be happy with what we already have got, Bernie, Flav or Mittal it really doesn't matter IMO. We have achieved our main objective of getting to the PL. The moment fans start assuming we are getting bought out and there will be a big transfer kitty thats where it starts going wrong.

Ecclestone has thrown his weight behind Warnock today that is the most important thing to happen the rest is just pure speculation, if it happens fantastic if not who cares. The grass is not always greener and to date Mittal has never given any indication it will be either.

I really can't see what happens at boardroom level changing the course off the season on the pitch, the Indians will not pump fortunes into the squad stop kidding yourselves if you think they will.
        The three of them together haven't proved capable of letting us know the ticketing arrangements for next season yet while they play "Scissors-paper- stone" over who is going to own us.

A very long way still to go to prove they are able to run the business professionally, although admittedly things have improved slightly over the last 15 months.

Comment

ill just be happy to have a stable boardroom and none of the crass stupid antics we have had to put up with over the years!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            ill just be happy to have a stable boardroom and none of the crass stupid antics we have had to put up with over the years!
            I was having this discussion earlier today and my conclusion was it would not be QPR without all the drama and sensational headlines. I personally want all 3 of them involved, they give our club so much character and charisma. There is really no other club like us in the country IMO, its never boring being a Rangers fan even though it an probaly put years on you at the same time.

Fans always assume that its FB responsible for ticket pricing as well etc but I heard something a while back which gave me the impression Bhatia is more involved than others think. Stability on the pitch is the most important thing and whilst we have Warnock in charge that will continue as long as he is fully backed.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 22-05-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
              The three of them together haven't proved capable of letting us know the ticketing arrangements for next season yet while they play "Scissors-paper- stone" over who is going to own us.

A very long way still to go to prove they are able to run the business professionally, although admittedly things have improved slightly over the last 15 months.
              you say things have improved SLIGHTLY , fighting relegation to being champions aint too bad , no change of manager either .
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                you say things have improved SLIGHTLY , fighting relegation to being champions aint too bad , no change of manager either .
                Getting things right onfield is just one part of running the club and business professionally, and in many ways one of the easiest to do. Leave it to a good manager to manage, support him and you get results. This could have been done with Dowie or Sousa in particular seasons ago.

No ST prices, a dreadful PR profile, no meaningful liaison with fans, no info re short and medium term plans to address the ongoing problems at the club re development of a youth policy, improved facilities etc. Just off the top of my head, I could reel off another dozen examples of inadequate and/or poorly run functions within the club or business.

Comment

NW when he first arrived said he would overhaul youth system but would take up to 4 years ,they have just won there league ,functions i've been to seem OK ,PR at QPR have always been shady ,going back to when Bloom was in charge .facilities where i sit are fine . but i do agree about S/T prices as this is i feel is a joke and should be sorted ASAP
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Still like to see the back of the orange one and the chelsea supporter.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Not a happy bunch, a lot of our supporters...

Comment

2 billionaires & a multi multi millionaire in charge.

Not the worst situation in the world to be in.

Comment

One a nutter and loose cannon, and another who dont seem to give much of a fark.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post

think kind of harsh, they have bankrolled us since they bought us, youdont htink itwas us fans who funded the team do you? they came in new to football made mistakes and learnt from them, didnt see too many others desperate to take the plunge,
                            the tickets will come out have am pretty certain its not bernie or flavio putting the season tickets to bed

Comment

Anyone who thinks Bernie and Flavio are sitting in the office and wondering what to charge st holders need their heads testing, they will have their lackey's in their trying to recuperate some of their investment and trying to recuperate some of their vast investments.

Comment

Working...
                              X