Another Taarabt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Taarabt thread

What does anybody feel Taarabt's best position will be next year, personally I feel he could cause more problems out on one of the wings as he will get more space out there I feel he would be overrun in central midfield as he steps up against some better oposition and if they try to double up on him this will restrict their attacking options down the wing or create some space in the middle by pulling the central players out wide.

Also would prefer Defoe over Crouch as our central attacking option.

I would hazard a guess and say his best position would be the one he has just scored 19 from and set up another 19 or is that to bloody obvious an answer.

You'd prefer Defoe and Crouch...I'd prefer Messi and Kaka personally....pretty pointless thread IMO.

Comment

I think Taarabt should play wherever Taarabt wants to play.
      That's more or less what NW did last season -- as long as we have strong CM's behind him and versatile wide men who can swap wings and come inside effectively, Taarabt will fill the gaps and play them in.
      I know people say the Prem is different, but tying AT down to a position would lose us his spontaneity and unpredictability which catches teams out.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
      X