X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham bid rejected?

£4 million pricetag

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle738379.html

According to the Watford fans he has a release clause that 2.5mill would have triggered. That would mean that Graham himself must have turned the move down for the Mirror story to be true. He may well be hoping for the Geordies to bid. We'll see.

Comment

Paper talk again

Comment

Papers never lie, they just don't tell the truth.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They can't ask 4 million for a player with a release clause of 2.5 million.
          And its another reports with lots of words like 'might', 'may well' etc.

Mirror has no more idea than the rest of us poor mushrooms.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

There few thing that will happen over summer on transfer Offical website be last tell us it happen and someone will not be happy on here that we signed that player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
              According to the Watford fans he has a release clause that 2.5mill would have triggered. That would mean that Graham himself must have turned the move down for the Mirror story to be true. He may well be hoping for the Geordies to bid. We'll see.
              I agree, if there is a £2.5M release clause in his contract, the club can not refuse to accept the offer, IF the player wants to go. IMO, this would be our best signing, as long as he stays fit all season as he would fit perfectly into our team / system.

Comment

I reckon deal done already especially as he missed that sitter at our end from 10 inches on purpose
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Surely Watford can't afford to be refusing those sort of bids even without the release clause.

Comment

He'll have a long wait for Newcastle. They have their eyes on a higher prize at the moment.

Comment

Carlton Cole?

Comment

I was reading a week or two ago on a newcastle board who claimed to have heard it from the horses mouth that Graham was definately coming to us for 2.5m and that whilst Newcastle were interested we were able to offer greater assurances of 1st team football, so I've been expecting Graham to be this "first marquee signing" for a while.

Comment

Newcastle want Defoe I heard
                          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                            Newcastle want Defoe I heard
                            Defoe, Van Nistelrooy, Jelavic and Hulk.

Comment

Always thought Hulk would go to one of the bigger clubs in Spain or England, not Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                              X