he will be ours oh yes!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

when? where? how??????
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I bet he isnt?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

he likes to wear hoops and saw his mum again today.....this time in hsbc in upminster......she said he is ready to play in the premiership for a 'london' club when he comes back from the euro under 21's!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          Another shite thread about a player who will not be coming,anyone for the last choc ice

Comment

Spam.

Comment

rebel they said our great queen would never come to ireland but she has conquered!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Spam.
                fritters!!!!......i like those!!

Comment

Did you bump into his mum down the local butchers again or was it the bakers this time?

Gary Hooper is not good enough for us now we are a PL team ATAF

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Did you bump into his mum down the local butchers again or was it the bakers this time?

Gary Hooper is not good enough for us now we are a PL team ATAF
                    if you bothered to read my post thoroughly you will have assertained the meeting was in hsbc bank hall lane in upminster.....i was paying in some business kites and mrs hooper was paying some utility bills..........she also had some light shopping bags with her!!

Comment

if you bothered to read my post thoroughly you will have assertained the meeting was in hsbc bank hall lane in upminster.....i was paying in some business kites and mrs hooper was paying some utility bills..........she also had some light shopping bags with her!!
                      Maybe I would if I didnt think you were once again serving up your daily dose of BS!

Comment

bs..............moi................only deal in 'facts'.............hence factamondo.........when hooper scores and salutes the loft you will feast on the humbliest of humble pie!!

Comment

mmm pie
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

rebel they said our great queen would never come to ireland but she has conquered!!
                            Ha Ha you are without doubt(along with QPRTED) the most entertaining poster on this board,but he is not coming to QPR

Comment

bs..............moi................only deal in 'facts'.............hence factamondo.........when hooper scores and salutes the loft you will feast on the humbliest of humble pie!!
                              ...and if he doesn't can we make a deal that you have posted your last ill informed rumour?

Comment

Working...
                              X