No announcement yet.

New formation, and strike partnership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New formation, and strike partnership?

What formation do you reckon we will have to have in the Prem, surely we will have to adapt it?

Also, as WeAreQPR12 said in an earlier post, i think if Reading don't go up, i would like Long and Graham together upfront, Graham to hold up the ball, then Shane Long's pace, and finishing, to work off Graham? If not Long Defoe would suit that roll as well, and considering he is looking for first team football, a possible signing to, and if not Graham, Robbie Keane!

What partnership would you like upfront, if we have one?

Graham and Keane would be nice, but can only see us playing 2 men upfront if taarabt goes
    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

I think at times next year we will definitely need to change the system and play with two up top and tbh i am relishing that though, especially if we do buy some decent strikers!

I think there are some realistic good option out there for us too which is very promising as mentioned above!

I would love to see graham and maynard upfront together! but to have keane or long as other targets would be brilliant!!

Comment

What formation do you reckon we will have to have in the Prem, surely we will have to adapt it?

Park the bus park the bus park the bus
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post

Also, as WeAreQPR12 said in an earlier post, i think if Reading don't go up, i would like Long and Graham together upfront, Graham to hold up the ball, then Shane Long's pace, and finishing, to work off Graham? If not Long Defoe would suit that roll as well, and considering he is looking for first team football, a possible signing to, and if not Graham, Robbie Keane!

What partnership would you like upfront, if we have one?
          Don't be listening to that fountain of football knowledge you'll come unstuck in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Park the bus park the bus park the bus
            I'm very sorry, but what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Don't be listening to that fountain of football knowledge you'll come unstuck in no time
              Seems like your obession for me has come back again.

The problem is without Terryball bailing you out you talk utter nonsense.

Only joking since how the mighty have fallen, losing job and leaving Chiswick you have become a down to earth poster that isn't full of himself, so well done for that and good luck with the paper round
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm very sorry, but what does that mean?
                Park the bus?
                A widely used phrase for packing the defence and playing for a draw in the belief that it is the only chance you have got of not getting battered!

It was a light hearted suggestion as I would prefer to see us adopt the Holloway/Keegan approach and score more goals than the nemy because at least it will be thrilling.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Park the bus?
                  A widely used phrase for packing the defence and playing for a draw in the belief that it is the only chance you have got of not getting battered!

It was a light hearted suggestion as I would prefer to see us adopt the Holloway/Keegan approach and score more goals than the nemy because at least it will be thrilling.
                  Thank you for clearing that up

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                    X