Cardiff and their finances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff and their finances

I seem to remember reading that Cardiff were in big trouble financially if they didnt go up this season, does anyone know if thats the case?

Who cares.

Comment

Hope not. It's funny watching them mess it up every year.

Comment

you raise a fair point i hate Cardiff so if they went out of business it would be awesome

Comment

cardiff city are bringing out a new wine,its called the playoff.
          theyve been bottling it for years
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footbal...1466-28641894/

Not sure what state they are in with the new owners, but regarding Ridsdale it really is a pathetic state of affairs, the cheek they have to call us cheats!

"Committed fraud in that you dishonestly made a false representation, namely the sale of season tickets intending to make a gain, namely using revenue to purchase new players, contrary to Sections 1 and 2 of the Fraud Act 2006."

Adjourned till the 22nd and hopefully it does get to the Crown Court.

Comment

Guilty, can't blame the fans though, but as they're Cardiff just throw them out of the English league, seems fair to me.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They ae now in deep deep financial trouble so stand by to watch the club implode. Although I don't like to see any football club in the sort of trouble that could threaten their very existence I will make an exception in the case of CCFC!!!!!!

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Samm Hammam rumoured to be coming in with the Malaysians 50/50 and clearing clubs debts......

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Samm Hammam rumoured to be coming in with the Malaysians 50/50 and clearing clubs debts......
                    Unlikely IMO. Cardiff fans turned on Hammam long ago. Exactly as he did with Wimbledon and Plough Lane, he sold Ninian Park for a huge sum, cut and ran and no-one is quite sure where all the money ended up.

Everything Cardiff did this past season, all the expensive loans, signings etc were all with a view to automatic promotion. I'm not convinced they had a Plan B. They have a huge hole in their finances - big big trouble there. Not quite as bad as West Ham will be, but close.

Comment

They busted their guts to try and get promoted his year with expensive loan signings,fell short not sure their new owners have that much money, and were banking on doing it this year. I dont think such funding will be there for them next year also no sure Mr personality Jones will be there after failing to do it 2 years running when given plenty of resorces ROLL ON ADMINISTRATION

Comment

Working...
                      X