Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to stop being sheep and...

feel it is wrong to praise GP.

The booing in our final game of the season for GP was harsh imo.

Ok I was one of very few that clapped but I did so for the following reasons.

I would like to take some time out in saying thank you GP, for bringing in the investers that have taken this club to the next level.

It wasn't you who sacked our competent secretary and you have become the scapegoat for past mistakes.

Merrysourboy I wait for your reply
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

haha jon quality
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That #### looks fit and female, Shirley no way it is Gianni's unless the poster of the image knows something that we don't?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Without opening the proverbial can o worms, ask Caliendo what he thinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            Without opening the proverbial can o worms, ask Caliendo what he thinks...
            Yep.

You'll get an unbiased opinion from him....

Comment

I've always stayed away from the GP politics myself but must agree the booing at the Leeds game was wrong imo. Was a happy day no need for it.

Also the Mittals Bernie & Flabio are no fools if he's good enough for them he's good enough for me. If they shoe him then so be it. No feelings either way.

Comment

Think we should all move on IMO

We all wanted the same and thats success, we have now got !!

Next season, whatever will be will be. Time for some amnesty.

As for Caliendo, I don't really care to be honest. Thats the harsh reality of business in football, we would never have gone up with him in place. I'd feel the same way if Gp had lost money, football club to me is the most important. Saying that, would suspect with promotion Caliendo will get everything he is owed as I think (can't be certain) that was part of the payback condition
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I would like to take some time out in saying thank you GP, for bringing in the investers that have taken this club to the next level.

It wasn't you who sacked our competent secretary and you have become the scapegoat for past mistakes.

You've gone even further down in my estimation than where you previously were which wasn't very high

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Have you had a phone call with the promise of an interview in the W12 Club next season ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Have you had a phone call with the promise of an interview in the W12 Club next season ?
                      He's hoping to get put to the top of the list fror season ticket applications for next season.....

"please gee pee take me off the wally list"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Think we should all move on IMO

We all wanted the same and thats success, we have now got !!

Next season, whatever will be will be. Time for some amnesty.

As for Caliendo, I don't really care to be honest. Thats the harsh reality of business in football, we would never have gone up with him in place. I'd feel the same way if Gp had lost money, football club to me is the most important. Saying that, would suspect with promotion Caliendo will get everything he is owed as I think (can't be certain) that was part of the payback condition
                        Agree with this

Comment

The booing was unnecessary. Everyone makes mistakes at that was a time for celebrating not holding grudges.

But anyway let us just move on from that now, everyone has different opinions...
                          Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

To tell you the truth I didn't actually understand what all the booing was about, whether it was fans booing other fans for going on the pitch when not asked, whether it was for the representative of the Football league there to present the trophy (which would have been wrong as it was the FA not the FL who had been investigating us) or whether it was Gianni.
                            In fact i don't even know if some of the fans booing actually knew what they were booing for.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I was boo'ing as the guy streaming the game via P2P started channel hopping right before the presentation
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X