Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do we find out which players have been released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do we find out which players have been released?

Or won't be having their contracts renewed??
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Don't hold your breath.

Same last year, NW had 1-2-1's with all players within a week of the season finishing. Cue weeks of speculation until 1st July when those who's contracts were up and surpluss were 'officially' announced.

Even then Mahon never really went away !
    Probably fair to say he has now, likewise Chimbonda.

Comment

day after the parade,

Comment

Don't player contracts usually run to the end of June? Not sure if that's always the case though.

Comment

be a shame to lose vine,borrowdale,ramage,mahon
          likely cerny,rowly,cook,agy
          will we keep hill,orr and heidar??

Comment

im quite sure heidar will be staying. Warnock always praises him and has said before he has always wanted him in his teams when he was in charge at palace and sheffield united, but could never get him. It would be a shame to see proper rangers boys, cook and rowlands leave, but unfortunatly im not sure there good enough for the premier league now

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              be a shame to lose vine,borrowdale,ramage,mahon
              likely cerny,rowly,cook,agy
              will we keep hill,orr and heidar??
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I'd personally keep Ramage & Cerny.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Cerny likes to put himself and the players under pressure with his stupid passes to the full backs, where as Paddy Kenny don't. Get rid of Cerny and promote Elvis.

Comment

Contracts end July 1st, they would have been told already about there futures for next season.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yeah

players already told there not wanted are,vine ,ayegemang,hulse,rowlands ,mahon,cook ,shittu,german ,balanta,etc

the squad will have to be reduced in size,we need to somehow survive the first couple of seasons,clubs like chelsea and arsenal and man utd,have incredible massive squads but if warnoock can use his magic,and have a small but combatative squad then all hell could break lose as we top five it
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hulse I have been told is staying as we paid a fair bit of money for him. Buzsaky told he can go too but not sure how true they are

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Cerny likes to put himself and the players under pressure with his stupid passes to the full backs, where as Paddy Kenny don't. Get rid of Cerny and promote Elvis.
                          Elvis is sh*te compared to radek. He was loaned out to non league teams this and last season to ensure he gets a game...

Comment

no

no 15 players have been released but buzsacky isnt one of them he ios being kept on dont forget that adel has yet to make his mind up if hes stating or going,we all remember how buzsacky scored 13 goals that season he played on the right wing,if adel moves on i expect buzzer to be given the right wing role
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I hope we keep Balanta, he can go past a man, has some pace, and has good shooting ability aswell

Comment

Working...
                              X