X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent blog by Dave Mc on Paladini

http://davidmcintyre.wordpress.com/2...r-real-change/

Really excellent read.

Also seems the recent rumours of the Mittals increasing their stake are founded.

My opinion...we are at the crossroads, again. Need to take the correct road now, one which does not have room for Paladini as passenger

Excellent read as always.

This line made me chuckle I must admit

'There’s also no need to worry about any damage to QPR’s good reputation. They didn’t have one'

Comment

"They are also outweighed by the credit he has too-often received, even from critics, for supposedly ‘saving the club’ or arranging the 2007 takeover – a version of events his allies have pushed relentlessly for a long time, and one I’d very strongly dispute. But that’s for another day.

If Paladini is to be credited with ‘saving’ QPR, it ought to be because of the Monaco-based investment he brought in not long after becoming involved with the club in 2004. That money was absolutely crucial and something he is entitled to take credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        "They are also outweighed by the credit he has too-often received, even from critics, for supposedly ‘saving the club’ or arranging the 2007 takeover – a version of events his allies have pushed relentlessly for a long time, and one I’d very strongly dispute. But that’s for another day.

If Paladini is to be credited with ‘saving’ QPR, it ought to be because of the Monaco-based investment he brought in not long after becoming involved with the club in 2004. That money was absolutely crucial and something he is entitled to take credit for.
        You missed this paragraph out Paul.

"Paladini was not found guilty of anything, so anyone who thought he was a fit and proper chairman of QPR three months ago need not change their mind. It’s as you were."

Not defending anyone, purely on a matter of "balance".

You really need to feel sorry for those of us who have been sitting, uncomfortably on the fence for so long now, as any evidence of wrongdoing that appears to be missing once again, means we may have to perch there a little longer.

Comment

Did not miss any paragraphs out at all. I posted two consecutive paragraphs which I find funny, because thats what you read on here, so no need to be that knight in shining armour defending someones honor.
          Last edited by paulmason; 12-05-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

poor Dave! his Idol Buzz will leave and he will not find anything to write about anymore..

Comment

"They are also outweighed by the credit he has too-often received, even from critics, for supposedly ‘saving the club’ or arranging the 2007 takeover – a version of events his allies have pushed relentlessly for a long time, and one I’d very strongly dispute. But that’s for another day.If Paladini is to be credited with ‘saving’ QPR, it ought to be because of the Monaco-based investment he brought in not long after becoming involved with the club in 2004. That money was absolutely crucial and something he is entitled to take credit for.
              Oh great - prior notice of yet another 12 page thread on a topic which has a) been done to death and b) will continue to be unresolved either way by the end of the thread.

Can we not do something new - I know, how about a parade :drunk:
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                poor Dave! his Idol Buzz will leave and he will not find anything to write about anymore..
                starting to wonder what your gonna do when Adel goes? follow QPR? or follow your lovechild to his new club?
                think i know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  starting to wonder what your gonna do when Adel goes? follow QPR? or follow your dreamboat to his new club?
                  think i know the answer
                  You shouldn't joke as when he does decide to leave, there will be thread after thread about what he is doing, what he's eating, when he's playing, when he scored etc, etc and how we would have won a game if he was still here etc and I bet some sadow adopts his new team as their '2nd team'.
                  Last edited by paulmason; 12-05-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

You shouldn't joke as when he does decide to leave, there will be thread after thread abut what he is doing, when he scored etc, etc and how we would have won a game if he was still here etc, etc and I bet some sadows adopt his new team as their '2nd team'.
                    yer i think we do seem to have picked up a few Taraabt fans rather than rangers fans....think they may be moving along soon if he decides his future is elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      starting to wonder what your gonna do when Adel goes? follow QPR? or follow your lovechild to his new club?
                      think i know the answer
                      I might have touched some of your nerves! sorry mate haha but I think I was a Ranger before you and before Adel.
                      its like you ask me are Jew or Buddhist? its not even your business Sir Daves lawyer!
                      I might buy 5% of QPR next year by the way.

Comment

A superb balanced article and mirrors what more and more Rangers fans feel about the oaf
                        For me to become an established PL club the club needs to get rid of the waiter and rebuild our reputation within football
                        Well done Dave and Ben
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                          I might have touched some of your nerves! sorry mate haha but I think I was a Ranger before you and before Adel.
                          its like you ask me are Jew or Buddhist? its not even your business Sir Daves lawyer!
                          I might buy 5% of QPR next year by the way.
                          lol keep on taking the tablets pal

Comment

Working...
                          X