Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Players That Might Be Leaving Plus Why No Parade

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1M5OUqsBR

Ipswich midfielder Jimmy Bullard and Spurs right back Kyle Naughton are also targets for Warnock.

The QPR manager held one-to-one meetings with his squad on Tuesday and, as predicted by Sportsmail, bit-part players Patrick Agyemang, Akos Buzsaky, Fitz Hall, Rob Hulse, Martin Rowlands, Rowan Vine and Danny Shittu have been told they can find new clubs ahead of the new season.

But Warnock has generally kept faith with the players who won promotion, with the majority of his first-team starters given a chance to be part of the club's Premier League plans.

Meanwhile, Rangers confirmed they would not be holding a parade to celebrate their Championship-winning season. And Sportsmail can reveal one of the key reasons behind the decision is that the event would have cost close to £600,000.

The cost of policing, hiring an event management firm and paying for road closures sent the price soaring.

Hammersmith and Fulham Council would also have required a notice period of 21 days before the event and because of the FA hearing into Alejandro Faurlin's ownership, which could have cost Rangers promotion, it is understood the club decided against contacting the local authority about the parade in advance of last Saturday's decision not to dock points.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Would be a shame to see akos go.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Lee Cook & Peter Ramage ?

Comment

Pat, fitz and akos were praised this season and rated by Warnock so doubt he'd release them

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          unless they are now just so far down the pecking order the paper forgot to mention them?

Comment

Cant really see Warnock letting Fitz go, get the impression he really likes him
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Would be a shame to see akos go.
              Agreed.... think he could do a job in the prem!

Comment

So long since they were relevant that the paper ignored them. Same as the youngsters leaving.

Comment

To let Buzz go would be a bad move in my opinion. He has the ability to pull something out the bag to change a game. A very good squad player which will give us some strength in depth.
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                    To let Buzz go would be a bad move in my opinion. He has the ability to pull something out the bag to change a game. A very good squad player which will give us some strength in depth.

+1

Comment

If Akos goes I'll cry. Make sure that a video's made of his goals, Goddard....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                        Agree, but it appears Warnock dont rate him, so that it. Charlie Adam made a hugh impact in the Prem this season and rightly or wrongly, I think Buzz could as well next season, especially if Taarabt goes and he is given the same role he had.

Comment

Agree, but it appears Warnock dont rate him,
                          If that is the case i don't understand why Warnock dosn't rate him.

Could anyone shed any light on the reason for this?
                          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

No Leon Clarke, Tofas, Vaagen Moen?

Comment

I really hope we keep Buzsaky and Hall, both can do a job next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X