Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How many of your mates 'supporting' premiership teams have...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raj
    Bronze Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 273

    #1

    How many of your mates 'supporting' premiership teams have...

    already asked you to sort them out with tickets for next year?

    I must have had at least 10 requests already! Rather let a Rangers fan have it though!
  • dpmd
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 2251

    #2
    1 gooner has asked for 2 and a Liverpool fan has asked for another.

    Comment

    • W4 R

      #3
      Scouser at work asked me and another adopted QPR fan who has now decided that we are worth supporting (liberty)

      Comment

      • swanleyhoop
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 5321

        #4
        Dan's Chelsea-supporting mate got in early with a request for a ticket with us in X block. Turned him down -- I can't guarantee his safety!!!
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

        Comment

        • qpr_yuley
          Silver Seat
          • Apr 2009
          • 1961

          #5
          2x United fans- armchairs, not getting 'em.
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

          Comment

          • DelTrotter
            Silver Seat
            • Jul 2010
            • 3424

            #6
            2 Gooners, 1 chelsea and 1 Man Utd so far.

            Comment

            • Billericay*icky
              Bronze Seat
              • Oct 2009
              • 339

              #7
              They all support West Ham - so none.

              Comment

              • ChelmsfordRs
                Bronze Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 386

                #8
                Most of my mates wont be supporting a Premiership team in 7 days time

                Comment

                • Park Street Ranger
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 475

                  #9
                  Got a text asking for tickets from a gooner mate within hours of promotion confirmation

                  Comment

                  • harrowrangers76
                    Apprentice
                    • May 2009
                    • 139

                    #10
                    all mine know they will be told politely to #### off

                    Comment

                    • Vish
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 386

                      #11
                      Originally posted by harrowrangers76
                      all mine know they will be told politely to #### off

                      Comment

                      • hermitage10
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 2973

                        #12
                        If they do I'll tell them to jog on. Dont want any non qpr fans in our end. I would hope everyone does the same, they have the away end. We need our seats full of passionate Rs fans singing their hearts out
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

                        Comment

                        • 80sCasual
                          CCG
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9231

                          #13
                          I've had a few calls from people I haven't seen for years just congratulating and see you in the prem.
                          Anybody would think I've just won the lottery, just know they're really after getting tickets.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

                          PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

                          Comment

                          • Hertford Hoop
                            W12 Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 15998

                            #14
                            Been offered a box at the Emirates next year for our game, just hope it ain't over the Christmas period as I can't make that time.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                            Comment

                            • W12_Ranger
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 11447

                              #15
                              1 Arsenal wants 2 and 1 Spurs, these fans make me laugh they think us Rangers fans are simply get them tickets for the home end....dream on!

                              Comment

                              Working...