whats your moment of the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your moment of the season.

Well obviously apart from yesterday. Mine for sheer comical brilliance has got to be "WERE LOSING TO PORT ****ING VALE". If only we all knew what was going to happen eh. That mustve given the players such a wake up call. And my god how they responded. MAGIC JUST F*****G MAGIC.

The last minute equaliser at Derby and Miller's late goal at home to Leicester City
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Crystal Palace away - Superb Victory and day out!

Comment

For me it was Reading away, we had never won there & played most of the game with Ten men, but we were brilliant that night & I thought then, that we would win the league!

Comment

Mackie away v Derby

Comment

def derby away..i said then "that's the mark of champions"
            we were 2 down, in in jury time and drew, the fans went mental and a belief started and the nerves..is this our time...

but many great games, days out
            cov away, boxing day or 28th...barely a 1000, me joe hylton,kath and pete singing obscure 80s tunes mixing in qpr...seemed funny then, then we won!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Well obviously apart from yesterday. Mine for sheer comical brilliance has got to be "WERE LOSING TO PORT ****ING VALE". If only we all knew what was going to happen eh. That mustve given the players such a wake up call. And my god how they responded. MAGIC JUST F*****G MAGIC.
              I remember that, I was sitting about 5-6 m from him 2 rows back left and I was in the same mood...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Was sat in SAR for that game and having looked at the vids on youtube a while back i must have only been a few rows away from him, but for some odd reason didnt even notice him cracking up.

anyway, for me, its between Taarabt winner v cardiff and Miller winner v leicester, tough call.

Comment

The announcement on the points decision yesterday.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                    Crystal Palace away - Superb Victory and day out!
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The last few mins at Derby and Reading away, never to be forgotten

Comment

Millers late 1 against Leicester and last week at watford. Theres been so many for me, I really really enjoyed Cardiff, top day out
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Comment

Jus tgot into the ground yesterday around midday , get a phone call from a non QPR mate to tell me "no points deducted", tears in my eyes also when adel picked up the trophy, & the uxbridge road outside the british Queen , doing the conga...oh so many to mention.

As for games, reading away & millers 88th minute goal v leicester, thats when i knew it was "ours!"

Comment

Expect yesterday when win at Watford last week

Comment

Working...
                              X