No announcement yet.

Akos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought we looked like a team of 11 for the first time in a long time in the opening 30mins and i hope neil took him off 'cos he'd seen enough to see a future for him

i fear the popular opinion that he's finished/ off may be correct though
    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Carrying excess weight, not fat but looks like he's too muscled at the moment for his frame. Off the pace, never the same since his bad injury.

Honestly can only see 4 or 5 of yesterday's squad in the first XI next season. Less if Warnock, as I expect, moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Carrying excess weight, not fat but looks like he's too muscled at the moment for his frame. Off the pace, never the same since his bad injury.

Honestly can only see 4 or 5 of yesterday's squad in the first XI next season. Less if Warnock, as I expect, moves on.

WHAT? Moves on? when,where?................
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Listening to NW's interview with Adrian Durham, I would say he is 100% going, which would be a pisser.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Listening to NW's interview with Adrian Durham, I would say he is 100% going, which would be a pisser.

I thought Amit dismissed this on the official site??

Is this program you refer braodcasted live today then?

If he leaves it would a "disaster"!!!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

It was on yesterday afternoon. NW was pressed by AD and really just said of course he wants to stay, which is weird as he has a year or so of contract left.

Comment

think this has all been quashed by the board's statement.

Comment

Working...
                X