No announcement yet.

Akos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you think hes off? No one has said anything. It's all sources in your head.

Comment

I would keep akos good squad player

Comment

he's been hit by injury a lot in the last couple of years but with a good pre season under his belt he would be back to his best. heidar was terrible last year and unfit, got fit over the summer and proved what we needed up front. same with buz. confident he'll be there. we can make a squad of 25

Comment

For me , he's one of the better players at the club. Exactley the type of player we will need in the squad next season. I for one hope he stays.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

I would keep all three, the more the better next year and you never truely know who will cut it, for example ramage and shittu have prem experience so even if they have to cover for injuries its worth having them, although Big Dan does look even bigger dan nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Buzsaky, Ramage & Shittu all getting a fitting send-off and fair play to them.

Lot of misplaced passes from Buzsaky yesterday which IMO showed why he's off....
              Because no one else misplaced passes did they? We played so much better when he came off, didn't we?

Faurlin, Taarabt and Smith were all guilty of misplacing lots of passes yesterday. The difference was, after Buz came off for Adel, we lost our structure and began playing long balls again.
              Last edited by stanleymarsh; 08-05-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I thought he blew hot and cold v Leeds, a few misplaced passes, but good square pass for our goal. Prob not PL class imo
                Bristol City are favs to sign him next year I heard

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  I've been very critical of Buzsaky the past 2 seasons but yesterday I thought he looked class.
                  Reason being for once he was played in his best position perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                    What makes you think hes off? No one has said anything. It's all sources in your head.
                    Was in the Thursday local papers that he was amongst the 15+ leaving this summer, they very rarely get these things wrong.

Comment

He is one of the few players with the ability to play in the Premier League and do well in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        Was in the Thursday local papers that he was amongst the 15+ leaving this summer, they very rarely get these things wrong.
                        He wasn't mentioned in that story. He was mentioned in another story talking about Warnock's concern because of his injury problems this season.
                        Personally, I don't believe we would get a great fee for him because of his injury history, but he can do a good job for us as cover across midfield next season, or as an impact sub.

Comment

I really hope we keep him, very good player. Happy to get on the ball n has goals in him. IF Taarabt leaves Buzsaky can fill the position and is creative. He won't replace Adel but in the system we play he is the best replacement
                          CHAMPIONS
                          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Not once, since Buzz has been at the club has he been given a run of games in his best position - the position he started in yesterday and the position he plays in for his country and what earned him his original big reputation.

Would giving him that opportunity be too much to expect?

Comment

Nah, I think he looked a bit rusty. A bit slow. To many of his passes went astray as well,But I hope he will get a chance to shine in the preseason matches though!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

NW really bigged up Buzz at the POTY -- suggested that his lack of appearances was down to the severity of his injury.
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X