• Show
Clear All

• Paladini

Roundly boood when he was announced.
    They seek him here.................

Thought it was a bit unfair myself.. Didn't join in with it
    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Was very sad to hear that. We got cleared of most of the charges but I guess some people just hate the bloke.

Not sure why, they have no evidence to back up most of their "claims".

Bit like the FA.

Comment

was embaressing, thankfully dont think the tv got that

Comment

good bad or ugly paladini saved us end off ..... great day can't believe it has happend
          oh well that was fun

Comment

He was charged with 2 and guilty with 1. His incompetence ruined OUR week and promotion we've been waiting for 15 years!

Boo him? He should be sacked!

Comment

He wasn't found guilty at all and that's from our qc !

Comment

If it was not for paladini we would not be in the premier league!

Comment

GP in the clear....so well done GP

Comment

Didn't understand the boo's towards the head of the Football League either, what did he ever do?
                    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

The man has cost the club £850k and left QPR fans feeling emotionally drained this month by not doing his job properly. Can someone please tell me why this buffoon is not deserving of being booed???

He is a ****ing liability.

Comment

If it wernt for GP we wouldnt have the investors we have got, and we could be in league one rather the prem right now. However he has made us go through hell. Lets move on from this, and go forward together

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          The man has cost the club £850k and left QPR fans feeling emotionally drained this month by not doing his job properly. Can someone please tell me why this buffoon is not deserving of being booed???

He is a ****ing liability.

The man is a liability,during his tenure the club has been dragged through the high court,the judge basically calling him a liar,then was part of the last weeks debarcle costing us 850,000 in fines and probably 250,000 in legal fees.

He did not introduce the Mittals,takes a nice interest free loan of 250,000 and 70,000 a year to his wifes company,gets paid by the club for doing very little,is self important,showy and thinks he is the dogs ******,

I booed him and wish he would **** off to his first love Port Vale.

Sure people on here defend him as they pick up they complimentry tickets and snippets of his bush **** rumours.

Comment

certainly not a fan of paladini,as he seems to attract trouble n seems to be a little inept at his job,but dont agree with booing him as was a time for rejoicing not holding grudges.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              The man is a liability,during his tenure the club has been dragged through the high court,the judge basically calling him a liar,then was part of the last weeks debarcle costing us 850,000 in fines and probably 250,000 in legal fees.

He did not introduce the Mittals,takes a nice interest free loan of 250,000 and 70,000 a year to his wifes company,gets paid by the club for doing very little,is self important,showy and thinks he is the dogs ******,

I booed him and wish he would **** off to his first love Port Vale.

Sure people on here defend him as they pick up they complimentry tickets and snippets of his bush **** rumours.
                              Who exactly gets complimentry tickets from this site,care to name names?

Comment

Working...
                              X