So excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited

All of a sudden I don't care about the FA shambles and I am gonna blo0dy enjoy today. This day will be something special and I could be all doom and gloom BUT I am a fortunate one who has a ticket and I will make the most of it

U rssssssssssssssssss

Could not agree more. We have waited a bloody long time for this day too arrive! I'm sure there was a few doom merchants who suddenly forgot other matters, and went on a mad one after final whistle last weekend! What ever happens, let's celebrate the fact We Have been the Best team this season. We are Worthy Champions and I'm gonna bloody love it when Adel raises the trophy! Enjoy your day everyone.

Comment

Train pulling in at Shepherds Bush in about 5 minutes.

A nice quiet stroll past the ground, taking the time to reflect on all the good times and bad.

Then a large breakfast, washed down with a few beers before the final chapter of this fantastic season, when we justifiably get presented with the trophy we fully deserve.

Have a great day people, these don't come around too often.

Comment

Yes, now the day's here I feel much better, but ideally we get good news before KO to realy make it perfect.

Comment

DVD of 75/76 was playing in club shop.

Scarves, flags, mugs etc., adorning the window stating:

2010/11 Championship Winners
          We are Premier League

Comment

Working...
          X