Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Leeds game, have we won the league offically ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Leeds game, have we won the league offically ?

If nothing is done tomorrow morning ( Which it won't because this is dragging!! ) people have said as soon the the final whistle goes against Leeds that is it, we're the champions OFFICALLY, and then the case is handed over to the Premier League ?

If that's the case, I strongly believe the Premier League don't want any docked points because it looks bad to the best league in the world.

Can anyone 100% confirm this for me please ?
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

How many souces do you want ?

Comment

Eh, I wish I could. But I think you are right about the championship part of it, at least.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

No.

We officially won it at Watford.

Everything else is just a mere distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            none but a couple of sources would be good

Comment

and then the case is handed over to the Premier League

Who ever told you that stay clear of, utter nonsense. This is a FA matter and the FA is a higher authority than the PL. The PL has no involvement they may not like what is coming but they will have to accept it.
              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                and then the case is handed over to the Premier League

Who ever told you that stay clear of, utter nonsense. This is a FA matter and the FA is a higher authority than the PL. The PL has no involvement they may not like what is coming but they will have to accept it.
                Didn't you say earlier that once game has finished they can't deduct us points?

Comment

the season is over when the final whistle blows

look at definition of season on FL website:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/reg...293633_2125698

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                    the season is over when the final whistle blows

look at definition of season on FL website:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/reg...293633_2125698
                    If this is the case i'm sure the FL or the QPR official site would confirm this by issuing a clear statement

It aint right to leave us in limbo not knowing 100% if they can still deduct points

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Didn't you say earlier that once game has finished they can't deduct us points?
                      I will qualify how you have presented the question; points cannot be deducted outside the normal playing season. I have explained normal playing season before and as I have just sat down I saw the other post as well. For the R's when the the Ref blows 2ish then the playing season is over.

That may well be my reference point posted that I have just seen. That does not preclude point deductions awarded outside the normal playing season being carried forward to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                        I will qualify how you have presented the question; points cannot be deducted outside the normal playing season. I have explained normal playing season before and as I have just sat down I saw the other post as well. For the R's when the the Ref blows 2ish then the playing season is over.

That may well be my reference point posted that I have just seen. That does not preclude point deductions awarded outside the normal playing season being carried forward to the next.
                        I'm really a dim f*cker.

So... in a word, and in your opinion.... can the FA deduct points from this season, once the game tomorrow is over?

(Appreciate the time you're taking to answer all these question, by the way.)
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          I'm really a dim f*cker.

So... in a word, and in your opinion.... can the FA deduct points from this season, once the game tomorrow is over?

(Appreciate the time you're taking to answer all these question, by the way.)
                          You really are looking for the one armed lawyer or economist on this. Because it is normally we are in the clear or on the other hand there is this document that says......, there is always an exit door if turns out different

Ok you have asked for an opinion, all opinions are valid when it is a matter of interpretation and is valid until tested, normally in a court of law.

To me the answer is no, I can’t read it any other way and there are others that have arrived at the same conclusion it would appear. I have no doubt that if a points deduction comes post 2pm and it takes the club outside automatic promotion, it’s another little earner for the legal team on the appeal process.

Comment

Ok, thanks mate.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                            X