THE BIG question now has to be....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BIG question now has to be....

... once the final whistle blows tomorrow, can we be docked points from this season??

Rules are rules.
    And if it is a rule, it must be written somewhere?

Because that will be the question asked tomorrow in the pubs, at the game, and after the game... more than any other question.

F*cked if I know the answer, though.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Talking of after the game, will you be staying around for a tipple ?

Comment

Would be stupid celebrating not knowing if we can still be deducted points after we have lifted the trophy

A statement needs to be issued before the match

Comment

Goddard the daily express said that they can't dock us points after the final whistle blows and the sun...well they just talk bolloc ks
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          ... once the final whistle blows tomorrow, can we be docked points from this season??

Rules are rules.

Because that will be the question asked tomorrow in the pubs, at the game, and after the game... more than any other question.

Unfortunately there is no rule,but as i stated first thing this morning in my post,dont worry just enjoy tomorrow coz if you dont you will regret it as who knows when we will get another chance like this, :cheers_small

Comment

Yes as far as i know but it will be extremely difficult for the FA to do it after the season is complete.

I don't think it has happened yet after the end of the season.

Also i am pretty sure we cannot get points docked next year as the premier league do not want teams to start with negetive points and it was the premiership who told the football league to sort it out before we reach the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
              Yes as far as i know but it will be extremely difficult for the FA to do it after the season is complete.

I don't think it has happened yet after the end of the season.

Also i am pretty sure we cannot get points docked next year as the premier league do not want teams to start with negetive points and it was the premiership who told the football league to sort it out before we reach the premier league.
              correct,points next season will not happen

Comment

The word 'Swindon' has been mentioned.

Long time ago though. Rules change.

Oh and BrightonR - I intend to, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Goddard the daily express said that they can't dock us points after the final whistle blows and the sun...well they just talk bolloc ks
                  Never saw The Express article.
                  Got a link? cheers.

Comment

Rules are rules.

Look up the posts that "the Leveller" has aswered today. He did say something about it.

I think he said that they can dock us points, but such a step will only effect next season...When we have lifted the trophy it is to late to take it from us!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Surely the season aint over untill the playoffs have finished meaning they can still deduct points?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Unfortunately there is no rule,but as i stated first thing this morning in my post,dont worry just enjoy tomorrow coz if you dont you will regret it as who knows when we will get another chance like this, :cheers_small
                        You are correct per se, but it is implied on the turn of a phase both in the FA rules and more so that of the FL. I have explained that elsewhere It is such turning of phrases and words that makes lawyers lots of money. Particulary if an appeal is required.

Time will tell
                        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Also for what its worth I think we are safe and the FA are only looking into any other club going to sue or not and what to do if so.

I am going to keep on celebrating because if for some god forsaken reason it goes pear shape at least i enjoyed it while it lasted and carry on if everything is OK.

Personally i want the Championship but will take promotion as second best

Comment

Could they slap a transfer embargo on us?

Comment

Never saw The Express article.
                              Got a link? cheers.
                              Sorry mate I don't have a link, I bought the paper today and 'cringe' the sun because I knew they would make us the main story. The express did sound very confident that the FA could NOT deduct points after the final whistle however they did say that we could start on minus points in the premier league, however sounded far more postive that the comic
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X