I hate to say this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to say this

but this is the feel I get from the FA hearing.
    The panel are still reaching a verdict, so if we are found not guilty we will go up as we are.. champs. If we are found guilty we will be hammered out of sight with mega points deduction. That is why FA say to carry on with play-offs, play-offs will not be affected if we are guilty.
    But on a positive note, if we are bang to rights a verdict would be reached quick time.
    I say we are not guilty your honour

The way I see it QPR's legal bods have done a sterling job and the fa are now saying oh shiit how do we conclude this without looking bigger pr!cks than we already do

Comment

Just maby there farked and need to save face, not gana look good taken to the cleaners by little ol QPR.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        The way I see it QPR's legal bods have done a sterling job and the fa are now saying oh shiit how do we conclude this without looking bigger pr!cks than we already do
        I am going to agree with that, the FA are making it look like a tight decision when really they know, why else will the cup be lifted on Saturday. Can anyone be that ruthless?

Comment

i personally feel that the F.A are dragging this out because they have spent £250,000 on a case built on flimsy evidence(as tweeted by smudge1962)and are merely using the extra time hoping to find cracks in our case so that they dont end up looking like idiots who have spent all that money on a case they were never going to win.

that is only my guess,i dont have a clue to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            I am going to agree with that, the FA are making it look like a tight decision when really they know, why else will the cup be lifted on Saturday. Can anyone be that ruthless?
            Swindon fans, they say yesssssss.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
              but this is the feel I get from the FA hearing.
              The panel are still reaching a verdict, so if we are found not guilty we will go up as we are.. champs. If we are found guilty we will be hammered out of sight with mega points deduction. That is why FA say to carry on with play-offs, play-offs will not be affected if we are guilty.
              But on a positive note, if we are bang to rights a verdict would be reached quick time.
              I say we are not guilty your honour
              Would mean another team being put into the other play off place and one moving into automatic, can't see that at this stage. Other teams such as Millwall would then complain if not pre warned and so on
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There doing exactly what smudge said they would do deley and desprate to find shoite on us.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah i feel the same think we'll be playing championship football next season, either way they've ruined our end of season spectacuarly and i feel deflated regrdless :( :( In short the FA are a bunch of c unts!!

Comment

Personally I see us going up, but still think we will be deducted points and finish second. I know we will lift the trophy on Saturday but don't think that has any relevance. We shall see

Comment

Think we'll be alright. FA can be ruthless - but Swindon was for 35 charges of payments to players. Ours is only 7, 5 of which relate to the club itself...hopefully they'll see the massive difference between the two!!

Comment

If the prosecution's (FA's) case is so flimsy then why has the independent panel not thrown the case out or found in our favour by now.

I cannot get my head around this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                          Would mean another team being put into the other play off place and one moving into automatic, can't see that at this stage. Other teams such as Millwall would then complain if not pre warned and so on
                          But if they wait, let the playoffs happen they won't have to move anyone up just relegate us which theoretically means we stay in the championship and only relegate two sides from the prem.

Comment

FA- flimsy case? Delay due to amount of evidence to review or face saving? Lawyers equally matched so no backing down? Gianni to be shot or hung? Oops, I meant Gianni is hot and well hung.

Comment

How fair is it to know, absolutely, the final points totals and then make a decision on points deduction?

At the moment there is scope for a few permutations.

I aslo saw the last sentence on the BBC piece mentioning Plymouth and legal action over a fee for Mackie if we got promoted.

This is getting messier and more ludicrous by the hour. As a result I think we'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X