Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these is the FA's cunning plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these is the FA's cunning plan?

Plan 1. They've decided it's a 6 point penalty but as that won't prevent us getting promoted this season, they will delay the decision until after the end of the season so that they can deduct the 6 points next season.

Plan 2 They've decided it's a fine but if they impose a fine, the sheep botherers will appeal against it not being points. The FA could then simply retort with "it's irrelevant - we were not able to deduct CCC points for the 2010/11 season at the time the decision was made".

Plan 3 They've decided it's the mother of all penalties and will see us drop into the play-offs or worse. Of course, we'd then appeal and this would cause havoc so again better for them to take points next season.

Plan 4 - They simply don't have a plan and they need more time to fabricate evidence against us.
    Last edited by Sleeping Giants; 05-05-2011, 07:52 PM.

With those ******s, could be any of those scenarios.

Comment

2 or 4

Comment

Or plan 5 - They have nothing on us what so ever, so are delaying the decision and hoping to leave it in the hands of the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Or plan 5 - They have nothing on us what so ever, so are delaying the decision and hoping to leave it in the hands of the PL.
          Ahhhh!....I like plan 5!

Comment

Plan 6,They decide to make their decision whilst on a hot air ballooning weekend,it crashes into a wind turbine, killing them instantly, which leaves F.A in the capable hands of Les Ferdinand,who deducts cardiff 15 points for being welsh

Comment

Plan 7

Make Baadiff and Swansea bend each other over
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                Plan 6,They decide to make their decision whilst on a hot air ballooning weekend,it crashes into a wind turbine, killing them instantly, which leaves F.A in the capable hands of Les Ferdinand,who deducts cardiff 15 points for being welsh
                I like Plan 6 even more than Plan 5!!

Comment

Working...
                X