FA powerless to deduct points after last game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA powerless to deduct points after last game

Quote from Smudge (Paul Smith) "As I have said previously I understand the FA are powerless to deduct points of QPR if there is no verdict before the end of the last game"

How can we confirm if this is factual?

This is NOT factual, Paul smith has been spot on and been great for inside info. However Nodge has told us this isn't fact, nodge is not a journo and he works for a top club in the premier league. I wish it was true but I know that nodge rarely gets it wrong.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

@markbfc I can assure you Mark that the FA have as much accepted that they cannot take points off QPR after Saturday's game

Comment

Morris this bloke talks sense and he has been great for inside info but Nodge works day in day out and know every rule there is to know. I hope he is right but I just can't see it mate. To be honest I am gutted about this decision. R they delaying it because its bad news and they know we would really play up on bbc? makes u wonder
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

QPRNet.

From the FA rules: 14.A.2.
          outside the Normal Playing Season, the points deduction shall apply in respect of the following Season.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

says no decision before 4pm tomorrow. What about at 5pm?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              QPRNet.

From the FA rules: 14.A.2.
              outside the Normal Playing Season, the points deduction shall apply in respect of the following Season.
              Normal playing season must end Saturday then as the playoff's are npot part of the 'normal playing season.'

Guess it's down to the Premier League to dock us points.

Comment

walkonby what do you know we need him to say somthing he has the facts
                Games until premiership end:35
                current position:12th

Comment

In the history of the PL who has ever been docked points? I know M'boro did for cancelling a game has anyone else?

Comment

So what will they be discussing tomorrow if they already know they won't conclude?
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                      So what will they be discussing tomorrow if they already know they won't conclude?
                      Face saving?

All about FA egos now, the spiteful c**ts.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                        Normal playing season must end Saturday then as the playoff's are npot part of the 'normal playing season.'

Guess it's down to the Premier League to dock us points.

I wonder if this is exactly what the FA wants?......Punish us next season when it will have a lesser effect on other teams/play-offs etc but still **** us up and deny us a realistic chance of competing in the PL over the course of the season?.....It's just like them to be thinking this low?

Comment

Could the FA have delayed the decision as it effectively rules out a points deduction therefore leaving a fine the only viable option?

Comment

But does the season officially finish on Saturday, or when the Premier League finishes, ive been told no one is promoted until teams are relegated, at the moment none are.

Comment

There must be a official statement tomorrow stating whether we can still be deducted points even after we have lifted the trophy

Cant believe we are still all in limbo not knowing what happens after Saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X