The cup!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cup!!!

Are we going to be lifting it on Saturday or what!? Or do the unprofessional pathetic FA want to wreck another party!!

Have been told that we will get trophy and medals on saturday.

Comment

Bloody hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As far as im concered that puts the cherry on top of the cake. I want to see it. WERE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Comment

So surely if they award us the trophy on saturday they ain't
          gonna take it back come monday to give to norwich for there
          parade on tuesday , that would be total B*LLOCKS and make
          them (F.A.) a bigger laughing stock then they already are.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil's R's View Post
            So surely if they award us the trophy on saturday they ain't
            gonna take it back come monday to give to norwich for there
            parade on tuesday , that would be total B*LLOCKS and make
            them (F.A.) a bigger laughing stock then they already are.

Agreed the only get out clause i can see the fa being able to conjure up is it is on police advice they have delayed the descision
            Can you imagine how many extremely pi$$ed off qpr fans on Saturday would rise to the bait from Leeds fans?(who will be about with a lot more than 1800) it would be carnage plus how many would get on the pitch trying to get the game abandoned?
            lets hope i'm wrong but we are no better off than we have been all along

Comment

We can lift the trophy on Saturday not knowing whether it will taken away from us

Very cruel of the FA to do this

Comment

Can't see them giving it to us saturday and taking it back monday. We are going up

Comment

Side issue. It's live on National television. Really don't think they'd want the bad publicity. Sponsorship deals etc at stake. Serious error if they mess this up.

Comment

THE CUP WILL BE LIFTED ON SATURDAY!!

From the BBC: However, the Rangers spokesperson insisted: "The club will be presented with the Championship trophy on Saturday [against Leeds] and intend to celebrate."
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13301409.stm

So, taking in to account what Smudge said.. ´´As I have said previously I understand the FA are powerless to deduct points of QPR if there is no verdict before the end of the last game´´

Then..WERE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that can happen now is a fine, or a deduction next season which the PL aint gonna be happy with

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                      THE CUP WILL BE LIFTED ON SATURDAY!!

From the BBC: However, the Rangers spokesperson insisted: "The club will be presented with the Championship trophy on Saturday [against Leeds] and intend to celebrate."
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13301409.stm

So, taking in to account what Smudge said.. ´´As I have said previously I understand the FA are powerless to deduct points of QPR if there is no verdict before the end of the last game´´

Then..WERE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that can happen now is a fine, or a deduction next season which the PL aint gonna be happy with
                      Does anyone know where it says the FA can't deduct points after the end of the season?

Comment

Working...
                      X