No announcement yet.

In the guardian - even more farcical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Nodge70 aluded to this a day or so ago (#5 in his 'see you on the other side' post)

I doubt the different rules for Welsh clubs under a different regulator (WFA) would play any part in our case against the English FA.
    It would have to have been highlighted when the English FA brought in 3rd party ownership rules, not in hindsight.

BUT, I'm sure the different playing fields will not be lost on our Lawyers should either Cardiff or Swansea file private compo suits, if they feel OUR FA don't punish us sufficiently (ie. to THEIR advantage). ie. Like Sheff Utd over WHU.

Friday may only be the end of the beginning !

Comment

Time for devolution.

Comment

Cardiff need to quit and join the welsh league if they want to stay on foreign rules.

Comment

Not only would they not be punished in the same way but they are the ones who stand to benefit if we are punished......Ahhhh!!!!

Comment

Can someone with either of Gianni or the breifs phone nummbers text,email. fax them this information so they can use it and say what about this then where's their hearing

Comment

surely to god if these rules do not apply to Baadiff then they and Swansea could hyperthetically gain an unfair advantage by not having the same constraints as everyone else...one rule for them one for every one else!

Comment

What a disgrace. It's bad enough thet the FA let Welsh clubs into our league in the first place, but to allow it without making them sign up and adhere to OUR f*$king rules is beyond comprehension.

This fact alone should prevent any penalty on QPR because there is clearly not a level playing field across the football league.... It would be hypocritical to punish one team for something, knowing there are others, namely Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham who are not touchable for identical actions.

EDIT: I always thought their intention by shafting us was to set a precedent, but the above facts prove any precedent would be frivolous against those teams, so what's the point. Also, let's face it, if there's one club in this league who people would suspect of wrongdoings and bending the rules, it would be Cardiff.... the fact the rules allow them to do so and potentially gain an advantage is ridiculous!!!
                Last edited by Del; 05-05-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

If it was heard in the criminal courts the prosecution would not be allowed on the jury.

Comment

Surely that’s done and dusted then. Any punishment given to us if found guilty would be thrown out on appeal if this info is known?
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

An absolute disgrace that the FA are ruining what should be a great week for our club.
                      The fact that the FA are trying to screw us over the alleged flouting of a rule nobody should give a shyte about, and which two other championship clubs could flout to their hearts content simply because they are based in Wales, well, could it happen anywhere else other than England? I doubt it.

I really do absolutely hate the fookng FA with every fibre of my being, I swear to God I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X