Rainman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainman!

maybe we've been a bit hard on Gianni and his ramblings after each day at the sham trial??

I think he has a bit of autism which causes him to blurt out nonsense. However unlike Raymond Babbitt he doesnt have superb recall and has absolutely no skill in mathematics, hence the £600,000 fee displayed as £3.5million!! i hope the defence QC is using this angle.

Anyway i think there should be a prize for who guesses tomorrows insane ramblings!!

I'll go first:

Gianni: Uh oh fart. Uh oh fart.
    Palios: Did you fart, Gianni? Did you ****ing fart?
    Gianni: Fart.
    Palios: Luton got relegated to the Ryman league for that!

Originally posted by budgiebyrne View Post
    maybe we've been a bit hard on Gianni and his ramblings after each day at the sham trial??

I think he has a bit of autism which causes him to blurt out nonsense. However unlike Raymond Babbitt he doesnt have superb recall and has absolutely no skill in mathematics, hence the £600,000 fee displayed as £3.5million!! i hope the defence QC is using this angle.

Anyway i think there should be a prize for who guesses tomorrows insane ramblings!!

I'll go first:

Gianni: Uh oh fart. Uh oh fart.
    Palios: Did you fart, Gianni? Did you ****ing fart?
    Gianni: Fart.
    Palios: Luton got relegated to the Ryman league for that!

I have been impressed with his comments to news reporters!....If he says anything about the case, it will hurt our legal case so he just takes the pee by going on about the weather, and the colour of our hoops!...Give the guy credit! He is not stupid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
      I have been impressed with his comments to news reporters!....If he says anything about the case, it will hurt our legal case so he just takes the pee by going on about the weather, and the colour of our hoops!...Give the guy credit! He is not stupid!!
      Strongly agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Agree

Comment

Working...
        X