youtube QPR vids(help pls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youtube QPR vids(help pls)

Evening all , just a quickie , does anyone know how to get vids off of youtube and onto a powerpoint document (whatever that is ??)

My 12 yr old doing a QPR project at school , and wants to upload some classic R'S footage , but he cant work out how to shift them and i barely know how to turn a p.c on !

Thanks in advance chaps

When I do this on my presentations I copy and past the you tube link onto the Powerpoint slide that you want to show the clip on. Then in 'Slideshow' mode you should be able to click on it with the cursor and it will run.

Comment

You can download vids if you google youtubekeep. It gives you full instructions on the website. Hope this was helpful young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
        When I do this on my presentations I copy and past the you tube link onto the Powerpoint slide that you want to show the clip on. Then in 'Slideshow' mode you should be able to click on it with the cursor and it will run.
        Excellent , cheers for rapid response mate , he was under the impression he couldnt cut and paste from youtube, that he needed to download a programme or something .
        you option sound much easier , thanks fella .

Hes out at youth club tonight , prob setting light to an old transit van somewhere, i'll get him to give it a whirl tomorrow , nice one bud

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          You can download vids if you google youtubekeep. It gives you full instructions on the website. Hope this was helpful young man.
          Gee , thanks old boy, why the f**k i never thought to ask you at work today totally beyond me :drunk: ( also one more thing guys , anyone know the best fluid for setting annoying twunts called matt alight with the maximum affect ? )

Comment

No probs - sorry if stating the bleedin' obvious but when he does the presentation, the pc at school (or wherever) needs to be online if you use the method I suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
              No probs - sorry if stating the bleedin' obvious but when he does the presentation, the pc at school (or wherever) needs to be online if you use the method I suggested.
              noted , thanks again , and nowt is "bleedin obvious! when its my knowledge of pc's we're discussing mate .

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
                Excellent , cheers for rapid response mate , he was under the impression he couldnt cut and paste from youtube, that he needed to download a programme or something .
                you option sound much easier , thanks fella .

Hes out at youth club tonight , prob setting light to an old transit van somewhere, i'll get him to give it a whirl tomorrow , nice one bud:cheers_small:
                Hahahahahahaha really made me laugh. If he has no luck with whats been suggested, i have got youtube downloader.
                V useful bit of kit. free download of WWW
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                X