Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio: Simon Jordan chat with Keys and Gray from today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard it when it was on, seemed quite a nice chap and knows what he's talking about has a real love for the game and put Keys and Gray to rights with them even admitting they now know more than they ever did before today.
    Hope he is right what he was saying.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Wow! completely changed my opinion of that guy! what a sensible well measured response to two bumbling idiots!

Comment

Obviously knows what hes talking about! Keys & Gray on the other hand showed again how common it for people to form an opinion on this case without knowing the first thing about, insinuating at the start of the piece that other clubs should be suing us and by the end of it you have Andy Gray saying thanks Simon that's the first time I've actually heard the facts of this case!

If you don't know what you're talking about keep your ****ing mouth shut! Let that be a lesson to the Sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Would I 'SMASH IT' yes I would..

Richard Keys nose that is...Hairy handed mug
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Only just got to heard this. Fair play to him. Talks sense and put them in their place.

Comment

Yeah he talks sense but at the end of the day he knows as much as we all do, the FA will make their decision and until then we are ALL in the dark. So every journalist, optimist, pessimist, straw-clutcher etc. pipe down till friday, i just want this all to be over with so I can go back to living a normal life!
              http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Agree with what he says.

Have said before the problem was with the so called 3.5 million announcement to appease fans after we craved a big signing.

Jordan puts everything into prespective
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                  Yeah he talks sense but at the end of the day he knows as much as we all do, the FA will make their decision and until then we are ALL in the dark. So every journalist, optimist, pessimist, straw-clutcher etc. pipe down till friday, i just want this all to be over with so I can go back to living a normal life!
                  Would have to disagree with that Dan I would say he would know a LOT more than most. He moves in them circles & has publically stated he personally knows the man that leaked the story to the sun.

After that he still said he guaranteed we would get off with it as quote 'QPR have done nothing wrong'

Happy days.

Comment

just listened into that interview & that Jordan guy speaks a lot of sense & has put my mind at rest (that's if he knows all the facts, that is)

Comment

Working...
                    X