Question for the Leveller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the Leveller.

Will these charges be delt with in order, ie charge no 1 will be looked at and a decision made, and so on. Or will they all be done together and a decision on each one delivered at the end. If its the former, will we know if any have been dismissed, before the end of case?

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Will these charges be delt with in order, ie charge no 1 will be looked at and a decision made, and so on. Or will they all be done together and a decision on each one delivered at the end. If its the former, will we know if any have been dismissed, before the end of case?
    I dont know is the answer. The legal team will have sat down and made an assessment. I have not seen the documents but you could say that if all is in order and they win that (registration related charges), then defacto there are no false documents and no case to answer. However someone may have done that because they thought they were in trouble and carried to make it appear correct then the charge sticks but not against the club per se. That I believe leaves the unregistered agent and I think that will stick.

It is a good point to raise and my best estimate is if as stated in other posts a) Go for dimissal no case to answer, this I think will fail then b) partial dismissal and again it doubtful c) Agree with the Tribunal the order of the charges to be heard that best fits your defence and d) Be flexible.

In Ian Mill and the many supporting legal representives who have done the ground work we must trust.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Leveller if we had to go through the Appeals process could you give any kind of indication how long the whole affair in your opinion could drag out for....what would be the real implications for the league the club etc?

Have to ask you lots of journos and posters alike giving unsubstantiated opinions and you are obviously a trained legal professional.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Leveller if we had to go through the Appeals process could you give any kind of indication how long the whole affair in your opinion could drag out for....what would be the real implications for the league the club etc?

Have to ask you lots of journos and posters alike giving unsubstantiated opinions and you are obviously a trained legal professional.
        It does not matter what I think or the journos think because the FA and its RC do have flexible powers but the standard test would appear 14 days to appeal and 21 day for the FA to respond to that appeal. That would mean chaos all round. And not good for the nerves of many.

I think there are going to be twists and turns to come.
        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Working...
        X