Mark Palios ex-CEO FA Radio 4 Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Are you saying that the dodgy info provided by QPR FC meant that AF's registration was rubber stamped and if the dodgy info was not provided, AF's registration would not have been stamped ?
    I am not saying that because I have not seen the documents. However if you read the rules which I have and you then read the charges it leads to ceratin conclusions. For me if the charge of admitting to mislead sticks it will then influence the rest of the penalties if found as charged.Whilst there are seven infringements of the rules, it is the charge of mis-representation that could be the most damaging. It is willful as opposed to clerical error, the two opposite ends of the spectrum.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
      I am not saying that because I have not seen the documents. However if you read the rules which I have and you then read the charges it leads to ceratin conclusions. For me if the charge of admitting to mislead sticks it will then influence the rest of the penalties if found as charged.Whilst there are seven infringements of the rules, it is the charge of mis-representation that could be the most damaging. It is willful as opposed to clerical error, the two opposite ends of the spectrum.
      So putting the other six charges to one side, how do we convinced the panel of no willful wrong doing on this this particular charge?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        So putting the other six charges to one side, how do we convinced the panel of no willful wrong doing on this this particular charge?
        Put an extra zero on the fine.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Like all of us, he is only guessing what might happen, all this talk of
          points deducted or not...no one knows and won't until friday, it's a
          terrible situation we are in (the waiting) but unfortunately there's
          nothing we can do but wait......roll on friday.

and hoprfully come 2.35pm saturday 7th may 2011, QPR finally
          lift the championship trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            That my friend Ian Mill will answer during the course of the day. He will have seen the FA charges and supporting documenation and the clubs as well. To answer different is speculation, that I will leave for others.
            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Working...
            X