X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTY - Rumours?

Anyone pick anything interesting up?
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

I hear Paddy Kenny picked up the player of the year award.

Comment

I gatecrashed very very briefly after it was over as I was staying nearby. All seemed amazing albeit a few were saying Rowly wasnt exactly in a "polite" mood.

Comment

I've heard from people that Martin Rowlands was very bitter ast night and was telling everyone to **** off? I have no idea if its true but the people have said it wouldnt lie about this.

Comment

If that is true the man should fark off asap. Its not the fans fault he's not in the team is it.

He had his chance to shine at Millwall and failed.

QPR man or not that's bad form (if true of course)

Comment

Don't rely on rumours to judge a man.

Comment

Martin Rowlands is a top man, always willing to talk to fans and a nice fella overall. Had the pleasure of speaking to him quite a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                Don't rely on rumours to judge a man.
                well said,Bin laden was just not understood
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                  Martin Rowlands is a top man, always willing to talk to fans and a nice fella overall. Had the pleasure of speaking to him quite a few times.
                  I would have agreed with this 2 years ago but last year he was pissed and rude this year he went even further. I wont even say what he called NW last night. His behavior was disgraceful but he knows he is finished with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                    I would have agreed with this 2 years ago but last year he was pissed and rude this year he went even further. I wont even say what he called NW last night. His behavior was disgraceful but he knows he is finished with the club.
                    Shame to hear. Not nice for players that have been servants for so long to leave on a low.

Comment

maybe he hadnt had many players take up his offer of going somewhere else???

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                        Agree and the morale is with a manager like NW dont go behind his back to GP. Such a shame for a guy who laid his body on the line for the shirt and not the way to be remembered.
                        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Was a very good servant for several years.

For me, he lost an awful lot of respect when making extremely ill judged comments towards the fans re: "the booing".

Should have either kept his opinion to himself or put it across with somewhat more understanding.

Comment

hes

hes gone on the speckled hen
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              For me, he lost an awful lot of respect when making extremely ill judged comments towards the fans re: "the booing".
                              He would have been told to say it by the club. Wasn't the booing connected to flavio?

Comment

Working...
                              X