Who is gonna playing v Leeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is gonna playing v Leeds?

Is Warnock gonna play our stronest 11 in the hope that we gain the extra 3 points (in case of a deduction), or play our strongest 11 just to try and stop Leeds getting into the Play Offs, or play the stronest 11 to give them the applause from the crowd that they rightly deserve, or play more squad players just to give them a game and bring on tarbs etc as second half subs?

Also, where exactly did the worry of a points deduction actually come from? It is quite feasible that there was never a threat of points being deducted - which is why Warnock was so p....d off - apart from the scare stories in the papers.

Should be looking to batter them with a real Champions display..strongest 11 all day long!

Comment

We cant be seen to do other teams any favours. Strongest 11 should be there.

Comment

Yep splatter them.............dirty Leeds ****.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Strongest 11! Will be a chance for them to play without any pressure at all!

Comment

Hopefully it will be the strongest 11, although it would be good if some of the squad players were given a chance and it's not as if most of our second 11 would not be able to make the first 11 of all the other Championship sides.

Comment

like to see rowlly n cook on the bench...come on for last goodbyes as both will never play for qpr again!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                like to see rowlly n cook on the bench...come on for last goodbyes as both will never play for qpr again!!
                And Rammy...he came on for Adel at the end

Comment

i would like to see Troy hewitt, i think he was in the changing rooms yesterday, not really getting involved. Must of been hard to i guess
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                  X