Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

You should be bloody well ashamed of yourselves

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Billericay*icky
    Bronze Seat
    • Oct 2009
    • 339

    #16
    I was in the Rous stand and yes it was boisterous, but I certainly didn't see any abuse of kids, old people,etc...and noone was forced out of their seats as far as I could see.

    Whilst every team has it's idiot fans,incluidng ours, perhaps you might want to question your club and their decision to give us so few tickets and also question the Watford fans who openly bought tickets for us in return for a few quid.

    Comment

    • Rangersw12
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2010

      #17
      Originally posted by Watfordneil
      Interesting to see lots of messages on here bragging about your celebrations at Vicarage Road today. Mine was one of a number of families with young children forced out of the seats we had paid for in our end and then forced out of the stand itself thanks to hundreds of your knob-head fans invading our end and acting like pathetic bullies, threatening and intimidating young kids, women, old people and anyone who didn't join in your dumb thuggish behaviour. As for your fans who ran around the Family Enclosure in the Vicarage Road end shouting foul abuse at the hundreds of young kids whose seats are there you are lower than ****.

      I hope the FA throw the book at you. Teams like you belong in the bad old days of the 1970s. How brave you must be to pick on kids. You ******s.
      Maybe your club should given us more tickets then ?

      It could of been a lot worse !!
      We Are The People.....

      Comment

      • westlondonranger
        Apprentice
        • Aug 2010
        • 131

        #18
        sooo its alright for your supporters in the pub called 'heath' to start throwing bottles at kids and blokes with shirts isit? and then hide in the pub when we had a goo back!
        Clint Hill LSA player of the year

        Comment

        • maccatwo
          Silver Seat
          • Feb 2010
          • 2404

          #19
          Originally posted by ClarkQPR
          I am sorry to hear about your experience today, we are not all like that.

          It would be nce if a few more on here appreciated that this is not good behaviour, instead of replying with stupid comments.
          Yes sorry for saying what I said but does p me off that he comes on here and says that we should have the book thrown at us just because of a few. They have just many idiots too. You only have to see the rooky end 1 QPR gets beaten up by loads of Watford fans just because he cheered when we scored. My girlfriend (a Watford fan) who was in that end stated they where coming all over the place to hit him.

          Comment

          • Watfordneil
            Banned
            • Apr 2011
            • 3

            #20
            I think the replies on here speak for themselves. Grow up you ########s.

            Comment

            • Hoopaman

              #21
              I think you're overdoing it neil. If Watford had of given us more tickets it wouldnt of happened. As for intimidating?! I'm sure it was better for them all to be in one place than dotted around. Grow up and stop being a soft old barsteward.

              Comment

              • frapps
                Bronze Seat
                • Sep 2009
                • 524

                #22
                Originally posted by Watfordneil
                Did you even read my post? I wasn't talking about your pitch invasion. I was talking about your fans deliberately getting into our end in their hundreds and then intimidating families with kids out of seats they had paid to be in and forcing them to take refuge in another stand. I don't mind you celebrating winning the title but this kind of violence and intimidation against the most vulnerable fans is unforgiveable.

                As for the incident in the Rookery I don't know what happened but if any of our fans attacked a QPR fan unprovoked I hope they are banned from the ground for life.

                They only got tickets because your fans paid for them. Now be a good boy and go to bed with a warm glass of milk.
                WEST COUNTRY RANGER

                Comment

                • qpr93
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 484

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Watfordneil
                  Did you even read my post? I wasn't talking about your pitch invasion. I was talking about your fans deliberately getting into our end in their hundreds and then intimidating families with kids out of seats they had paid to be in and forcing them to take refuge in another stand. I don't mind you celebrating winning the title but this kind of violence and intimidation against the most vulnerable fans is unforgiveable.

                  As for the incident in the Rookery I don't know what happened but if any of our fans attacked a QPR fan unprovoked I hope they are banned from the ground for life.
                  in all fairness im sure we would be annoyed if loads of leeds were in the qpr end stoping qpr fans being in. but its not all qpr fans just a few.

                  Comment

                  • hammer
                    Away Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 3385

                    #24
                    no one likes bullies,and this does sound like a liberty.insulting kids and women FFS...Wat has it come to...my life!!

                    Comment

                    • westlondonranger
                      Apprentice
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 131

                      #25
                      this watford blokes going over the top! you gave it large at loftus road what did you expect?
                      Clint Hill LSA player of the year

                      Comment

                      • Billericay*icky
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 339

                        #26
                        Poor Neil is having a bad day, lets leave him alone now chaps.

                        Comment

                        • Rangersw12
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 2010

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Watfordneil
                          I think the replies on here speak for themselves. Grow up you ########s.
                          Don't worry those nasty Rangers fans wont be there next season
                          .................................................. .................................................. ........
                          .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................PLUM
                          We Are The People.....

                          Comment

                          • BuzsakyIsGod

                            #28
                            I'm sure if your team was in this position your fans would have done the same and invaded the home ends.

                            Both sets of teams have their thuggish, ****s of supporters.

                            I was in the Rookery today and I am sorry about some of the fans in there. But at the end of the day its a football match for christ sake.

                            Comment

                            • qpr93
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 484

                              #29
                              Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod
                              I'm sure if your team was in this position your fans would have done the same and invaded the home ends.

                              Both sets of teams have their thuggish, ****s of supporters.

                              I was in the Rookery today and I am sorry about some of the fans in there. But at the end of the day its a football match for christ sake.
                              he talks sence

                              or she?

                              Comment

                              • maccatwo
                                Silver Seat
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 2404

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Watfordneil
                                I think the replies on here speak for themselves. Grow up you ########s.
                                Why come on here you pr*ck most Watford are good but sounds like you up set about some idiots that we don't controll. Yes if they out order then should gone to a steward and got them removed. Don't come here have a go at us

                                Comment

                                Working...