This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should be bloody well ashamed of yourselves

Interesting to see lots of messages on here bragging about your celebrations at Vicarage Road today. Mine was one of a number of families with young children forced out of the seats we had paid for in our end and then forced out of the stand itself thanks to hundreds of your knob-head fans invading our end and acting like pathetic bullies, threatening and intimidating young kids, women, old people and anyone who didn't join in your dumb thuggish behaviour. As for your fans who ran around the Family Enclosure in the Vicarage Road end shouting foul abuse at the hundreds of young kids whose seats are there you are lower than ****.

I hope the FA throw the book at you. Teams like you belong in the bad old days of the 1970s. How brave you must be to pick on kids. You ******s.

everyone has there bad fans like your fans who beat up someone on there own in the home end.

Comment

Dont worry mate youll never play us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

F off.

Comment

Originally posted by Watfordneil View Post
          Interesting to see lots of messages on here bragging about your celebrations at Vicarage Road today. Mine was one of a number of families with young children forced out of the seats we had paid for in our end and then forced out of the stand itself thanks to hundreds of your knob-head fans invading our end and acting like pathetic bullies, threatening and intimidating young kids, women, old people and anyone who didn't join in your dumb thuggish behaviour. As for your fans who ran around the Family Enclosure in the Vicarage Road end shouting foul abuse at the hundreds of young kids whose seats are there you are lower than ****.

I hope the FA throw the book at you. Teams like you belong in the bad old days of the 1970s. How brave you must be to pick on kids. You ******s.
          F*CK OFF and your fans did not run on the pitch at Foolham when you where promoted and did the same. If you say they did not I know for fact you did.

Comment

Cor blimey Neil. Get the brush out and tar the lot of us with it why don't you. Now youre the one acting like a nugget. Sorry for some ours behaviour. I'm sure there's plenty of ########s that support the 'goldenboys' but it doesnt mean you're a ######## too. Eh Neil.
            All the best for next year.

Comment

Can't really argue with this Watford Neill especially considering how indignant our fans were when Newcastle fans invaded the home end last year !

Hope your kids were ok
              Last edited by Michael229; 30-04-2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watfordneil View Post

I am sorry to hear about your experience today, we are not all like that.

It would be nce if a few more on here appreciated that this is not good behaviour, instead of replying with stupid comments.

Comment

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

We (QPR) don`t have idiots fans let me be crystal clear! We are NOT Caeaeaeardiff or Millwall (F***all) fans or Leeds ones.

Comment

Watfordneil QPR 2

Champions - goodnight and god bless

Comment

yawns,yawns,yawns.we cant help the fact you lot have a load of limp wristed supporters.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Did you even read my post? I wasn't talking about your pitch invasion. I was talking about your fans deliberately getting into our end in their hundreds and then intimidating families with kids out of seats they had paid to be in and forcing them to take refuge in another stand. I don't mind you celebrating winning the title but this kind of violence and intimidation against the most vulnerable fans is unforgiveable.

As for the incident in the Rookery I don't know what happened but if any of our fans attacked a QPR fan unprovoked I hope they are banned from the ground for life.

Comment

Go to bed mate!

Comment

Maybe if your club had used it's brains in the first place. Giving us the whole end would have spared any possible trouble, as well as earning you a lot more in gate receipts?

Comment

Working...
                              X