Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all...

Very unsettling for the players before tomorrows match

Or could be a good motivator, QPR against the nation.or who ever believes that we should be docked points.

Comment

And hence why it has been done

Comment

Warnock is the man to instill the me against the world mentality. I have absolutely no worries regarding that.

We are not on form at all though by any stretch of the imagination that does concern me.

Comment

The b*star*s tactic

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Warnock is the man to instill the me against the world mentality. I have absolutely no worries regarding that.

We are not on form at all though by any stretch of the imagination that does concern me.
            Exactly this season has been built on Warnocks siege mentality. Might be exactly what we need to wake us up a bit and finish the job!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Or could be a good motivator, QPR against the nation.or who ever believes that we should be docked points.

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Warnock is and always has been king at creating a siege mentality.

He'll have that article pinned up on the dressing room wall and send the players out to show the ******s in the media that we are the best team in the league.

Comment

Ive had time to think about it since this morning..

My opinion now is **** off everyone QPR are going up... The official statement this afternoon has actually settled my nerves further..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

As fans, we need to be loud, proud and look happy and celebratory -- we need to lift those players too!
                    Our away performance at Cardiff was arguably better than against Derby or Hull at home -- we can beat Watford, whatever has gone before.
                    We mustn't transmit any anxiety or doubt to the players tomorrow at all.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

For people to say we are hardly on form is a little unfair.

Derby, we were the better team, they had the best chance of the game and their tactics were to break up play by persistent fouling. One of the worst games I have ever witnessed.

Cardiff, 1st half were under the cosh. Towards the end of the game we played with quality.

Hull, could have been 4 or 5 up by half-time. After 60 mins the negativity of the crowd, getting on the players backs and groaning due to nervousness transferred onto the players and consequently the performance on the pitch was tentative for the next ten mins or so. Hull scored but we had chances to win it.

According to the bbc...
                      The Hornets have won only one of their last seven matches.
                      Watford have dropped 34 Championship points this season from winning positions - more than any other team - having drawn eight and lost six matches after being ahead.

Add to this the siege mentality we will have tomorrow, I cannot wait for the game. Could be one of the greatest days in our history.
                      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

To be honest ive been impressed with the teams professionalism ever since the story first broke (Millwall game aside).
                        We are still top,weve not crumbled and fell away like many a team would playing with this black cloud over them all the time.
                        I see no reason why we would let this article effect us now.

Tommorrow we finish the job,get promotion in the bag and what will be will be.

Ill still be there next season whatever league.

Comment

Gonna chin any Watford Fan................

who dare to mention to me that we aint going up , Beware :rage:

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            precisely, siege mentality. stalingrad. churchill. warnock is smart, he wants the boys to play with heart, never to give up. the scunthorpe game really got to him, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              To be honest ive been impressed with the teams professionalism ever since the story first broke (Millwall game aside).
                              We are still top,weve not crumbled and fell away like many a team would playing with this black cloud over them all the time.
                              I see no reason why we would let this article effect us now.

Tommorrow we finish the job,get promotion in the bag and what will be will be.

Ill still be there next season whatever league.
                              I'll be with qpr till I die.

Comment

Working...
                              X