Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Names of Players In The Championship..That Could Make it In The Prem?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qblockpete
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 22186

    #1

    Names of Players In The Championship..That Could Make it In The Prem?

    We don't know, what our budget is for next season, but the way we've played it so far this season with great success is going for players that don't cost alot, but can do a job.

    It leaves to me think, we might get some gems from the championship.

    Who in your opinion, could do a job at a higher level?

    I'd go with

    Boothroyd, Holt or Graham
    Sinclair (who would be great on the left)
    Naughton
    Ramsey


    (know two above are on loan)

    Any others?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
  • Rich
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3412

    #2
    Maynard
    Hoolahan

    Comment

    • Fez
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2645

      #3
      Ramsey? Do you mean Aaron Ramsey? If so he played for Arsenal on the weekend!

      I would add Nicky Maynard to that list, in fact I would rate him higher than the strikers you've mentioned.
      Gunter (Forest)
      Danns (Palace)

      Comment

      • waterbuffalo
        Banned
        • Mar 2009
        • 3642

        #4
        Gunter and Bellamy

        Comment

        • Goddard
          Silver Seat
          • Dec 2009
          • 4529

          #5
          Bullard. Yeah, knees permitting.
          D. Graham. Perfect for our system.
          Howson. Good player.
          Sinclair. If he's toughened up.
          Angel Rangel. Good full back.
          Danny Fox. Ditto. Great delivery.
          Clarke Carlisle. (not many will agree with that)
          Also, I agree Neil Danns is a good outside shout, along with Sharon Ambrose... yes, him again.

          Like the look of Jay Rodriguez at Burnley, and Jeffrey Bruma at Leicester. (on loan from Chelsea)

          Not Holt... because Naarge will go up, and he's a flat-track bully. Totally limited. And a fat c**t.
          Last edited by Goddard; 28-04-2011, 01:26 AM.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM


          Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

          Comment

          • LoftusRoadLad
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 19610

            #6
            Kyle Naughton (Leicester City)
            Ian Harte (Reading)
            Ashley Williams (Swansea City)
            Wes Morgan (Nottingham Forest)
            Scott Sinclair (Swansea City)
            Andy King (Leicester City)
            Wes Hoolahan (Norwich City)
            Danny Graham (Watford)
            Grant Holt (Norwich City)
            Jay Bothroyd (Cardiff City)
            Shane Long (Reading)
            Lewis McGugan (Nottingham Forest)
            Kasper Schmeichel (Leeds United)
            Johnny Howson (Leeds United)
            And from QPR Kenny, Adel, Faurlin, Hill.

            Comment

            • hhrangers
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 1421

              #7
              Leon Clarke

              Comment

              • Yousef
                Gold Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 9553

                #8
                Bothroyd
                Bellamy
                Graham
                Sinclair
                QPR fan since1987

                @yousef_qpr

                Comment

                • qpr93
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 484

                  #9
                  yakubu would be good big striker like warnock likes

                  Comment

                  • SW20Ranger
                    Apprentice
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 124

                    #10
                    Jamie Mackie, Remember Him?
                    Club Before Country

                    Comment

                    • Chalet1882
                      Silver Seat
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 2216

                      #11
                      mark nygard

                      #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


                      Comment

                      • Mellowhoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 5698

                        #12
                        Dont see the appeal for neil danns
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

                        Comment

                        • WeAreQPR12
                          C Club
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23558

                          #13
                          Mellow I don't agree with you. I thought he was the only threat when we played Palace and he is a far superior player to Jamie Mackie so would be a good addition and I can see why Neil wanted him more so than Sharon Ambrose
                          I played sunday league football today.

                          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                          Comment

                          • Mellowhoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 5698

                            #14
                            completely different to makie..So a poor comparison. I used to rate him and i used to rate ambrose but i dont now. Having said that there a far better players then mackie for his position. Danns is a decent champ player but he doesnt set the world a light.
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

                            Comment

                            • dpmd
                              Silver Seat
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 2251

                              #15
                              Gradel and Snodgrass from Leeds.

                              Comment

                              Working...