Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paladini be at the club next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Paladini be at the club next season?

If we lose our case - No
    If we go up - No, as I think there will be changes behind the scenes.

It's a big fat no from me. Thanks GP it's been exciting stuff and you've been there during some ups and downs, most of which you created - but it's time to move on and add a bit more professionalism to the club.

Only guessing but I reckon he might just call it a day and possibly retire at the end of the season as he might just have had enough of it all

I think someone once said on here or speculated that he could be in for a bonus if we go up and I think he is about 65 anyway so good timing

If we are found to be innocent of all charges then he might stay of course to get up the noses of those who detest the ground he walks on

Comment

I think we will be fined, I can't see us being completely not guilty.

For that reason I think GP would retire and do the right thing.

To be honest he has brought the money men in, so I think just on that front alone he deserves some respect.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Only guessing but I reckon he might just call it a day and possibly retire at the end of the season as he might just have had enough of it all

I think someone once said on here or speculated that he could be in for a bonus if we go up and I think he is about 65 anyway so good timing

If we are found to be innocent of all charges then he might stay of course to get up the noses of those who detest the ground he walks on
        £100k

Comment

The bonus of course will be redirected to the FA should the club be fined..

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            £100k
            I reckon it could be much more then that but who knows!

Comment

Well unlike

well unlike many of you i of course do know gianni quite well and i dont think he is the type of person who can retire,he knows it took him a few years to really find out the recipe for success

it is of course managers are the vital link both gerry francis and terry venables took us to the top five in the prem and gianni knows that even with the squad we have now we will top five it next season in the prem

if there was no neil warnock this season,we would have finished about tenth in this division,its really all about managers
              gianni used to speak to me about warnock six months before he came to qpr so we must give gianni credit for getting neil
              SO THATS MY OPINION GIANNI WILL STAY UNTILL HE IS 70 YEARS OF AGE
              IF ANY OF YOU FANS PUT 650 000 OF YOUR OWN MONEY WOULD YOU PULL OUT PREMATURELY I SAY NO YOU WOULDNT
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

If we are fined we are guilty so the person who,s fault it was should be sacked, no pay just sacked! Who ever this person or persons turn out to be!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Will not comment until after the FA Hearing next week
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    I reckon it could be much more then that but who knows!
                    The man who told me knows and said it was £100k

Comment

NO

No i reckon the figure quoted was 700 000 but i dont think gianni will take it because he is not that money orientated he was only a millionaire because his property was valued at 1-2 million he had no liquid assets

More...

Comment

Whatever he's done, or not done, hopefully we'll go up and the fact remains he's played his part in that. Especially bringing these guys to the club.

But I do believe there's no smoke without fire and we must have top class pros in every role within the club. If the owners want to put us on a Euro/Global footing we need someone with more experience who won't put his foot in it.

But nothing would surprise me, the ol' charmer may continue, and if the Board think he's the right man then so be it. It seems the Board have already put some king of gagging order on him of late, he's been very quiet!!!

Comment

WELL

well he has said on the dot org that should we go up then we keep warnock so thats one good thing anyway

More...

Comment

He is probadly shiteing him self thinking about the fa meeting!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              well he has said on the dot org that should we go up then we keep warnock so thats one good thing anyway
                              Pete told us he doesn't use messageboards Ted????
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X